Slowly I got him out of my mind and I am happy where I am now.

There are no more tears and sadness in my life.

I moved on and that's just how life works.

But back then I miss him every single day and I knew something bad was going to happen after I left New Jersey.

"I don't understand why you guys broke up. He cheated on you?" Hailey asked and I shook.

"No, he never cheated on me. He was very loyal. We used to talk everyday but I got tired and I need to cop up with my assignments so I ignored him. It was my fault to be honest." I sighed.

My sister nodded, "Okay well - enough talking about the past okay? We lived in the future now. I bet Johnson is a super hot dude with great personality." She smiled then she held my hand.

My lips formed a line, she's trying to make me feel good. She's doing her part as a sister to comfort me.

"Yeah I'm going to fall in love with this Johnson dude and I'm going to marry him someday." I chuckled.

"Yeah and show Chris what he lost." She said.

....

After the meeting, dad texted me to meet him and the Johnson family this evening meaning I'm going to have a dinner with them.

I sighed and waved goodbye to the staffs.

I decided to grab a starbuck coffee and chill there for a while.

Work is stressing me out so I need a time for myself and hell I am so nervous to meet my future in laws.

I'm going to be forced into marriage with this Johnson guy.

I should definitely give another guy a chance in my life.

Yes, Chris is the only guy that I fall in love with and he has taken a lot from me. My hips, my heart, my body, my lips and my soul. Literally everything that I have, he owned it.

The universe just won't let us be together. Basically we are not meant to be and that's okay.

The reality hurts.

But who knows, perhaps I will fall in love with this Johnson guy and he will make me happy, treat me how I deserved to be treated.

I forgot about how Chris used to date me because of a stupid deal. He played me before but then we fell in love, I wish it stayed that way.

Things didn't work out as we planned, he found someone else and I am going to marry Johnson.

....

I was wearing a red mermaid dress that fits perfectly with my frame and I applied an evening makeup eyeshadow look with a winged eyeliner.

Lastly, I applied red lipstick then I curled my long brown hair.

This dress matched my silver high heels.

I looked at the mirror one last time then I left my apartment.

I arrived at the five star restaurant and there I saw my parents talking to a woman and a man that looks like around their age too.

I smiled and approached them, I shaked hands with them too.

Nervously I sit in between my parents, I saw the empty seat in front of me and I assumed that is where Johnson is suppose to sit.

Funny how I don't even know what my future husband's first name is.

"I apologized my son is running a little late because he can be hard headed sometimes." Mr Johnson said.