"No." He said bluntly. "Your not my type. I've seen better." His eyes flickered down to my chest and I gasped. "Much Better."

With that he walked off, not giving a second glance. My fist curled up and I felt my blood boil.

"Yeah? Well I've seen better too!" I yelled. "Way better!"

It was pointless because he already turned the corner. I huffed in anger. How dare he? Fuck him. 

"Let's go."

~

The lights flashed back and forth over people. The floor packed with sweaty bodies. You could smell the lust from here, the way there breaths linger with Alcohol, The way there eyes are dark, there minds filled with one thing. Sex.

This wasn't my typical hang out spot, nor would you ever see me here. This was more... Violet.

Violet is like a sister to me, more like a god sister to be specific. Her mom,-Who we call Aunty Jazmine- Is the same thing. Loves to party. Violet never knew her father Since he died way before she was born. Died saving dad. 

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw her here.

'Focus Alva. Spot Target yet?'  Dusk asked. My hair was covering the Earpiece in my ears, so no one could see it. The only problem is I have to hear it.

I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed every time someone either bumps into me and apologize blowing there stank breath on my face or a guy hungrily looking up and down at me like I'm a prey.

Disgusting. There lucky I won't put a bullet in there brain.

Not giving two shit who saw, I directed my hands behind me, lowering them until I got what I was looking for. I pulled the wedgie out and pulled the Skirt down a bit.

My black leather skirt, hugged tightly around my hips, fitting barely comfortable around my waist. It didn't even reach Thigh length, but more like Ass length.

My top was a "Sexy" Cross top, Little buttons going down the middle. You could see a bit of my belly button, but what Made me even more pissed off what the fact my Breast was literally bulging out of the fabric.

And just hours ago, I was commenting on a girl dressed exactly like this. 

The only difference is, she was doing it for a jerk of a ass hole guy attention while I am doing this because its my job.

"What I spot is my boot up your ass that it goes so far you'll be spitting shoelaces for the next week, if you ask me that question one more time Dusk."

....

'Oh look. You spoken to me. Have you spot the target yet?'

"You little-"

I felt someone grab my shoulders and I turned, ready to throw a punch. My folded hands, slowly, yet casually formed into me tucking a piece of my loose hair behind my ears and a smile on my face.

"Hey." His eyes twinkled and his lips curved into a smile.

"Hi." I whispered back.

His smile brighten more, his eyes glancing down at my chest then back to my eyes. "Care If I buy you a drink?"

I bit my lips and nodded. He looked at my lips and kept staring at them. "Let's go?" I asked sweetly. He nodded again, distracted but led me to the Bar.

The music was so loud, his back was turned to me. I touched my ears, looking around to see if I was being watched. "Eye's on Target."

'Got it. You know what to do. Lure him out, and kill him simple.'