Chapter 30

Yoongi stayed laying down until his boner finally calmed down before he got up. He picked up his towel as he saw he was all evenly tan now. Jimin bit his tongue and blushed at the sight of Yoongi with glowing sun kissed skin. Yoongi walked back as he brushed back his hair. Taehyung stretched his legs and yawned before suddenly spreading out his arms and legs.

"Ah! Let's go swim." Taehyung said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Hoseok and woken up as Taehyung turned to Namjoon.

"I'm gonna get my board! You want yours Joon? Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon nodded as he got up to go get his board from their Jeep.

"Can you get mine Joon? Please." Jimin asked.

Namjoon nodded as him and Taehyung went into the small forest and to their car. Jimin stayed sitting down as he crossed his legs and rocked forward and backwards.

"Soooo." Jimin started to try and cut the awkward tension between the four.

Jin smiled as Jimin smiled back and bit his lip. His eyes wandered from Yoongi to Hoseok to Jungkook and to Jin.

"What do you guys do for a living?" Jimin asked awkwardly. "I know Jungkook-ah works for an animal shelter." Jimin said and smiled.

Jungkook's face flushed as Jimin laughed.

"Well, I work at Ossu Seiromushi." Jin said as he tilted his head a bit and smiled.

"Really! No way!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I know, I know, Namjoon-ah was the same way." Jin said and giggled.

Jimin's mouth hung open with a smile as he turned to Hoseok.

"What about you Hoseok-hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I'm a dance instructor!" Hoseok said.

"Really! I love dancing!" Jimin exclaimed as he slightly scooted over towards Hoseok.

"Me too! I'm the head dance instructor back in Korea!" Hoseok told him.

Jimin's eyes just sparkled as he leaned closer to Hoseok like a little kid getting really into a story.

"No way!"

"Yes way. Every heard of the dance team Hope on the Streets?" Hoseok said and lifted an eyebrow.

Jimin's mouth dropped as he gasped and covered his mouth.

"I'm gonna scream." He mumbled behind his hands.

Hoseok just chuckled as Jimin's eyes doubled in size as he covered his mouth.

"Does that mean?"

"I'm J-Hope. Yup!" Hoseok said and smiled brightly."

Jimin lost it. He quickly stood up and walked backwards away from Hoseok. He stood out in the sand in the sun as he got down on his knees and bowed.

"I'm not worthy to be so close to you!" Jimin said as he bowed and shook his head.

All four laughed as Hoseok shook his head.

"Come back Jimin!" Hoseok told him.

Jimin just shook his head as he stood up and covered his face. All four watched Jimin have a little meltdown and laughed until they heard footsteps come from behind them.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked since he saw Jimin having a meltdown in the sun.

Jimin turned and saw Taehyung and Namjoon as he quickly ran over to them. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's shoulders as he pointed to Hoseok.