Chapter 24

Yoongi watched as Jimin practically stripped in front of him. Jimin stretched his arms behind him which made him stick his chest out a bit. Yoongi's cheeks filled with blush as he looked away and sat down on his towel. Taehyung came back down with their surfboards and stuck them in the sand. Jimin smiled as he turned to Yoongi.

"Are you gonna go swimming Hyung?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head like a puppy.

"Yeah, right now." Yoongi said as he stood up.

Jimin watched as Yoongi stood up and took off his shirt. Jimin watched his abs appear and muscles as he threw his shirt on his towel. Jimin's cheeks flushed pink as he bit his lip and put his hands behind his back. Taehyung had taken off his shirt as he watched Jungkook's muscular body glisten in the sun. Taehyung's cheeks flushed red as he looked away.

Everyone took of their shirts, except Jin who kept his oversized one on.

"Hyung, you're not gonna take off your shirt?" Jungkook asked.

"No I'm good. I can swim in it." Jin reassured him and smiled.

Hoseok smiled as he sat down and started to inflate one of the floaties they brought. Jimin smiled and went towards Hoseok and knelt down.

"We have a pump Hyung." Jimin told him as he handed it to Hoseok.

Hoseok just smiled as he started to pump the donut floater with air and pat Jimin's head.

"Thanks Jiminie, when I'm done let's go swim." Hoseok told him.

Jimin just smiled and nodded his head as he got up and went over to Yoongi. Yoongi just smiled at Jimin as Jimin blushed.

"Are you gonna want to play in the ocean Hyung?" Jimin asked cutely.

Yoongi just scratched the back of his neck nervously. Jimin kept smiling as Yoongi sighed and looked away to avoid meeting eyes with Jimin.

"I was gonna sunbathe a bit to get a tan. Maybe after?" Yoongi said.

Jimin just gave him a pout as Yoongi started to feel guilty. Just then Hoseok finished inflating the donut as he tossed it aside.

"Ready to go Jiminie!" Hoseok exclaimed as he stood up.

Jimin smiled and nodded as Taehyung grabbed a frisbee.

"Jungkookie! Catch!" Taehyung yelled as he threw the frisbee.

"Race you Hyung!" Jimin said as he ran to the ocean.

Hoseok and Jimin took off running into the ocean as Jungkook ran after the frisbee like a dog chasing a toy. Taehyung laughed as he chased after Jungkook. Jungkook was incredibly fast as he ran in front of Hoseok and Jimin. He kept track of the frisbee as he dove into the ocean and grabbed the frisbee as it hit the water.

"Wooo!" Taehyung cheered as he jumped into the water after Hoseok and Jimin.

They all laughed as Jimin brushed his wet orange hair out of his face. Hoseok laughed as Jimin jumped on him and both fell into the water. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi watched the four play around. Hoseok resurfaced as he carried Jimin bridal style in his arms. Yoongi watched as Jimin held onto Hoseok's shoulders and laughed.

"Hoseok-hyung! Put me down! Your tickling me!" Jimin laughed.

"Alright then Jiminie." Hoseok said as he threw Jimin into the water.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed as they watched Jimin get thrown in. Jimin resurfaced as he snuck behind Hoseok and pulled him into the water. Hoseok yelled as Jimin laughed and the two fell under.