Chapter 21

It took two hours but the two cooks managed to do it. Jin and Jimin looked down at the counter full of cooked delicious food. They were covered in batter, powder, and who knows what else. Jimin just hugged Jin as Jin laughed.

"We did it!" Jimin said tiredly as he rested his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Yes we did." Jin responded.

Jimin broke away as he put his hands on his hips.

"Do you want to go call Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok to come over already?" Jimin asked as he started to take the used bowls and pans to the dishwasher.

Jin's eyes widened as he pulled out his phone and texted them in the group of them four. Jimin started the dishwasher as he heard the soft hum to indicate that the dishes were now washing.

"Done. They should head over in a bit." Jin said.

Jimin just smiled and nodded as he started to put the food on the huge table they had in their home. He looked at it now and was grateful that Namjoon bought a huge table without him and Taehyung knowing or he wouldn't have been able to fit the food. Jin grabbed some dishes and started to fix them on the table with Jimin.

"Do you want to go wake up Namjoon and Taehyung?" Jin asked.

Jimin just nodded as he washed his hands really quick and went upstairs to wake Namjoon and Taehyung. Jin just smiled as Jimin rushed upstairs. When Jimin went upstairs the doorbell went off. Jin went to go open it and saw the three still in their pajamas since it was early.

"You called for food." Hoseok said as they walked inside.

All four looked over at the table as their mouths watered. It was full of all types of food. Soon footsteps came down the stairs. All four turned as Jimin smiled while dragging Taehyung and Namjoon downstairs who were still in their pajamas.

"Good morning everyone!" Jimin said with a bright smile.

Yoongi gave Jimin a soft smile as he looked at what he was wearing. Jimin was wearing navy blue short spandex with an oversized hoodie and some slides. The hoodie was long enough to where it could look like Jimin wore no shorts under but he had it folded up a bit. Yoongi's cheeks flushed red as Jimin jumped off the last steps and put his hands in his pockets.

"I hope you guys are hungry! Me and Jin-hyung were working hard!" Jimin said as he looked over at Jin.

Jin just smiled as Yoongi chuckled a bit.

"I can tell. You still have some batter on your cheek." Yoongi told Jimin.

Yoongi reached out his hand for Jimin's soft rosy cheeks as he wiped away a small splotch of batter. Jimin blushed as Yoongi kept his hand on Jimin's cheek for a while before pulling away. Jimin just bit his lip and shyly looked away. Yoongi looked away too as he scratched the back of his neck.

Jin shot a glance at Namjoon and smiled as Namjoon just smirked and shot back a smile at Jin while he ruffled his blue hair. Taehyung was still groggy as he walked over to Jungkook who was groggy as well and held onto his muscular arm.

"Hyungs, can we eat now?" Taehyung whined as he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung cheek was squished against Jungkook's shoulder while his eyes were squinted along with Jungkook's. Jungkook just lifted his hand and pat Taehyung's head. Jimin just covered his mouth and giggled as he went over to Hoseok and slung his arms around Hoseok's shoulders.

"Yes we can eat." Jimin said.

Hoseok just laughed as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist. Yoongi watched and couldn't help but feel jealousy flicker on inside of him. His brows furrowed as he just looked away. They all went to the huge table and sat down as they started to get plates and eat breakfast. Jimin ended up being seated in between Yoongi and Hoseok while Jungkook and Taehyung sat on Yoongi's side and Jin and Namjoon sat on Hoseok's side. The table was round so Taehyung and Namjoon sat next to each other too.