Chapter 9

The other two surfers kept asking if the injured one was okay until the surfer started to giggle. The two surfers looked at each other in confusion as the injured one giggled and laughed before lifting his head. Little beads of water flew from his orange hair as he laughed.

Yoongi felt his heart stop as the surfer's giggles and laughs filled his ears. Just when Yoongi thought he was about to faint the surfer looked right at Yoongi with the brightest and happiest smile he had ever seen.

"That was awesome!!" The boy with orange hair exclaimed as he jumped up and down a little on one foot.

Yoongi saw as the two surfers sighed in relief. One of the surfers was a bit taller than the orange haired boy with silver gray hair while the other surfer was taller than both boys but had the top of his hair colored a light blue while the bottom was brown since he had an undercut.

"Jesus Jimin! Are you insane!" The silver gray haired boy told the orange haired one.

"Yes. I need to practice the part where we spin on the wave, it's where I fell off." The orange haired boy responded totally normal.

"Yeah the part you almost drowned in!" The blue haired boy told the orange haired one.

The orange haired boy just shrugged his shoulders as he turned to Yoongi. Yoongi froze up, being at a loss for words from the boy's appearance. He had almost drowned how did he look so stunning!

"Uh-I-are you okay?" Yoongi managed to finally word out as the orange haired boy smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine! Thank you actually...for saving me." The orange haired boy responded as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Yoongi smiled at the cute action. The other two surfers came up next to the orange haired boy and bowed deeply at all four.

"Thank you for saving our friend!" The silver gray haired boy told them.

"You have no idea how grateful we are." The blue haired one said after.

"Oh! You three are Korean too?" Jungkook asked in shock as the two boys stood up straight and looked at all four.

"Yeah! The three of us are full blood Koreans but just born in America." The orange haired boy said with a smile. "Are you four from Korea?"

All four nodded as the three surfers smiled.

"Oh god, we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm so sorry, I'm Kim Namjoon by the way." The blue haired surfer told them as all four of them waved and shook hands.

"I'm Kim Taehyung!" The silver gray haired boy told them with a boxy smile as he happily shook their hands. Yoongi saw as Jungkook's cheeks flushed when his and Taehyung's hands met to touch.

"And I'm Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you four!" The orange haired boy told them with a bright smile.

Yoongi felt his heart skip a beat when his and Jimin's hands touched. Yoongi turned to his friends for them to introduce themselves as they all smiled. Jin's and Jungkook's smile were a little bit wider and happier than they had been before and Yoongi could tell what or to be exact, who were causing it.

"Kim Seokjin." Jin told the three of them as they all smiled, "but you can call me Jin."

Jimin could've sworn he heard Namjoon let out a heavy breath and mumble, "pretty."

"Jung Hoseok! Nice to meet you all!" Hoseok said with a bright smile. Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon were about to shake Hoseok's hand but were caught off guard when he brought them into a bro hug.