Chapter 13

Jin was surprised when he woke up earlier than usual. He sat up in bed and ruffled his brown hair since he knew there was no use in trying to fall back asleep. He checked the time on the digital alarm and saw it was five fifty in the morning. He looked at the window in his bedroom that had a balcony and saw the sun slowly rising. Jin just sighed as he decided to get up and take a walk along the beach.

He went and grabbed some jeans and black zip up hoodie from the closet since he already unpacked. He combed his hair which made it smooth and fluffy as he grabbed his phone.

He knew the other guys wouldn't be up at this hour, especially Yoongi as he quietly crept out of his room and made his way towards the stairs.

Jin could hear Hoseok's snores from the closed bedroom door and Jungkook's soft ones from his bedroom. Jin rolled his eyes as he went to brush his teeth and then headed out through the back.

Jin took in a deep breath of the fresh ocean air as he made his way to the beach and started to walk along the shore line. He looked down at the ground as he walked to see if he could find any cool shells or something cool. Jin watched the waves come and go as he let his thoughts slip away from him and let the sound of the beach fill his head.

Namjoon woke up at around five thirty in the morning to get up and go on his daily morning walks with his dog. Namjoon got dressed in a black shirt with some denim jeans and black baseball cap. He went and got his dog's big blue leash and silently called him from downstairs.

"Monie. Come here Monie." Namjoon whispered shouted from their downstairs living room.

A big, white, fluffy dog came walking down the stairs as it happily barked at Namjoon. Namjoon shushed his dog as he patted his thighs to call Monie to him.

"Shh. We can't wake Jiminie and blossom or Tae Tae and Yeontan." Namjoon told his dog as it wagged its tail with excitement.

"You ready for our morning walks?" Namjoon asked as he scratched the top of Monie's head while clipping his leash on his collar.

"C'mon then, let's go." Namjoon smiled as he walked with Monie through his living room and to their backyard sliding doors.

Namjoon opened the doors and closed them behind both of them. Monie pulled on his collar to jump into the pool the three had as a Namjoon pulled him back.

"No." Namjoon commanded as Monie obeyed and followed Namjoon.

He opened the gate in their backyard and started to walk to the beach. Monie happily jumped around on the long leash as Namjoon stuck his hand in his pants pocket and smiled. Both walked along the beach as Namjoon looked into the horizon and saw all the early fishers and sailors with their boats out in the far distance. Namjoon looked around on the ground and found a huge stick as he whistled for Monie's attention.

"Monie! Look! Wanna play fetch!" Namjoon called as Monie happily barked and wagged his tail.

Namjoon brought Monie close and unhooked his leash from his collar. Namjoon folded it and put it in his pocket before picking up the huge stick and waving it around.

"You want the stick! You want the stick boy!!"

Monie barked happily as he spun around in circles while Namjoon laughed.

"Goooo fetch!!" Namjoon yelled as he threw the stick far.

Monie took off like a shot and ran after the stick. His tongue flying around wildly in the wind as Namjoon watched Monie run along the beach. Namjoon laughed and started to walk to where Monie was running towards.

Monie stopped running and picked up the stick until something else in the distance caught his attention. A silhouette of a person appeared in the distance as Monie dropped his stick and ran towards the silhouette.