"Who on earth—?" He turned around to see who patted his back. "Tsk," he hissed once he saw Sehun with Luhan and Tao. "Uggh, god!" He ruffled his hair in deep frustration.

"Woah, you seemed annoyed," Tao concluded as he wrapped his arm around Kai's shoulder. Then he patted Kai's chest. "Bro, move on that you didn't win the competition."

Kai jerked away from Tao, still annoyed that someone interrupted them and made the matter worse—Tao remind them that they lost the competition. Kai glared at him. "Whut? Have you moved on that you also lost your competition?" Kai gave emphasis. He saw Tao got offended, and this made Kai smirk.

"Woah, woah, woah." Sehun went in between them and stopped them from a potential fight. "That's why we're going to celebrate, right?"

"Celebrate?" Jiyeon asked herself. 'Why to celebrate if none of us won any award?' she thought. She noticed Luhan went near her, with hands on his pockets.

He laughed, which made Jiyeon shocked. "We're going to celebrate because none of us won any award at any competition." Luhan scoffed and looked at Jiyeon with a small smirk on his face.

For no reason, Jiyeon also smiled at Luhan, though, she still felt awkward around him. Luhan's smile became wider, and then he looked at his three friends fighting over senseless things on the other side. Jiyeon couldn't get her eyes off Luhan.

'Why are you so complicated, Luhan? I don't understand you,' she thought with a sigh. She observe the Luhan she was seeing—smiling. She can't see no coldness within him. 'Why can't he be like this all the time?'

"C'mon, lovebirds." Sehun wrapped his arm around Jiyeon's and Kai's neck. "Kris has a surprise for us." And they started walking to the school's parking lot.

Dusk is inevitable, and the four noticed that more students are going to the campus' uncovered court for the music fest's bonfire, and some are going home since it's getting dark. Somewhere late at night, there will be fireworks as the finale of SMA's music festival. The four didn't mind the stampede on the other side, they went to the parking lot. They heard a loud music playing in a great bass nearing them.

They saw several figures surrounded on Kris' car. And the only light that were lighting them was the headlights of Kris' car and a broken light post.

"There they are!" Kris raised a juice bottle in the air once he recognized Kai, Jiyeon, Tao, Sehun and Luhan's faces. "C'mon!" He said coolly, and drank his bottle.

Tao and Sehun ran towards Kris, excited. While Kai grinned at Jiyeon, excited what's going to happen next.

"Faster! C'mon!" Kris yelled.

When they finally reached the group, Jiyeon saw Hyomin and the rest of the girls and boys. Hyomin and Eunjung hugged Jiyeon. The four went to the back of Kris' car.

Kris' popped his compartment, and 4 cases of beer on a juice bottle went to say hello to them.

"That's a lot!" Kai reacted.

"Whut? That's not even enough!!" Kris laughed. "C'mon! Let's celebrate." Kris grabbed four bottles of the fake juice (which are really beers) that he bought angave it to each one of them. "Help yourselves. Cheers!" The five raised their bottles and made a triumphant toast, despite their losts.

All of them felt winners with Kris' treat. They had a mini party at the parking lot despite of the many people who were looking at their way. They didn't care.

Kris took a bottle and went to Qri. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Qri said, while she was dancing to the rhythm of the song that was playing on Kris' car. "C'mon, dance with me." And both of them went dancing. Some of their classmates teased them for being sweet and complicated. Obviously, Qri was not on her right mind this time since she's already blurry from the 2 bottle of beers she drank. She's not really a drinker.