013: After Party

CHAPTER 13: After Party

"Where are the girls?" Chanyeol said as he checks his wrist watch.

"And why does Kai is taking so long?" Baekhyun said. And when they finally saw 6 figures against the light, Luhan and Kris start their own car.

After their unexpected number of victories, they decided to throw an after party at the last minute.

"Ohoho~ I'm so excited," Tao said, grabbing Sehun's arms. "It's been a long time since we go out like this."

And when finally T-ara got there at the parking lot, the boys noticed that Kai was with them.

"Aiiii-yayay~ Are you two hooking up already?" Sehun said as he caught Jiyeon and Kai walking together, happily.

[insert wedding song] "Deun deun dedeun~ Deun deun dedeun~" Chen, together with the other girls and some boys teased the two. The suddenly felt awkward.

"Aigoo~" Jiyeon gestured the girls a punching hand. While Kai wrapped his arms around Chen's shoulders and he punch him at the stomach in a friendly way.

Kai also went to his car.

"Wow, these boys are filthy rich," Qri whispered.

"You're the one to talk. You also have your own car, don't you?" Eunjung said.

"Yeah, but I use them occasionally. And I don't want to bring it at school."

"What's the matter girls, hop in!" Chanyeol said as he was entering Kris' car. Of course, Hyomin went to Kris' car since Lay's in there. Jiyeon, Qri and Boram also went to Kris' car.

"Ohh~ The car's full already," Kris said, looking at Jiyeon in dismay. "I'm sorry. Maybe you can try others."

"Sure, no problem," Jiyeon smiled. But deep inside her, she wants to go with Kris'.

Jiyeon closed the car's door. And she went to Kai's car to check if she can hop in into his car. She open its door and asked, "Do you have more space for me—" Her voice were cut when she saw that Kai's car was also full.

Kai was surprised, he wanted to Jiyeon to join his car and said, "Ya Chen~ Go to Kr—"

"Aii... you don't need to. Thanks, anyway." Jiyeon closed the door in dismay.

Jiyeon crinkled her face that she had a feeling that she'll be joining Luhan. Just thinking about it, she'd rather ride Kris' compartment at the back of his car rather than riding Luhan's fancy black SUV. But of course, it'll be embarrassing if she'll ride the car's compartment, right?

Jiyeon gulped, gather some courage, and knock Luhan's window. Luhan slides his window down without even bothering looking at Jiyeon. "Mwoh? [What?]"

"Uhh... Can I ride with you guys? The others are already full," Jiyeon shyly said.

"SURE!" Baekhyun said from the back seat.

Jiyeon looked at Luhan waiting for an answer, and she was surprised when he slightly nods. So she excitedly went at the second row with Baekhyun. Sehun and Tao were sitting together at the back. While Xiumin was sitting at the front with Luhan.

"Wooooooo!" They excitedly said as Luhan took off. It's a sad thing for Jiyeon that she was the only girl at the car, but as long as she's having fun, she's alright.

When Luhan turned on the radio, the music that plays made the guys and Jiyeon sing.

"Every single day I try, jeongmal goida wasseo~" They all sang Sexy, Free and Single except for Luhan—who is focused on driving.