022: After Exams

DEDICATED TO: ringdingdonghae! I didn't forget my promise! here's the new chapter. Sorry for the long wait. thank you waiting

-------------

CHAPTER 22: AFTER EXAMS

SECTION 3-B [Exo and T-ara's section] are taking their final exams for the week. Everyone is eager to finish their final exam for the week – Biology. Some of them are taking the exam so seriously, and some of them are just guessing just to finish the last exam for the quarter once and for all.

"Last two minutes," Do Min Joo warned his class.

Jiyeon felt the pressure, she still got 3 blanks to answer in the skeletal system of the frog. She turned at Luhan's direction, and she forgot that he's already through with his exam and he's playing with his phone right now. She look at the front of her—Suho, who just submitted his exam. Jiyeon starts to panic.

She looked at her left, at Qri. Baekhyun exchanged seats with Qri because he said he wanted to sit with Kyungsoo Both Qri and Jiyeon are not through with the exams.

Jiyeon checked Do Min Joo, who is currently checking the papers of those who had finished their exams.

"What is this and this?" Jiyeon carefully whispered as she pointed the thigh bone of the frog and its backbone illustrated on the paper.

Qri checked her paper and whispered, "Femur and Sacrum." Jiyeon immediately wrote down what Qri said.

"Finished or not finish, pass your paper on the count of 10," Do Min Joo stood up from his seat and started counting from ten.

Everyone passed their exam and their faces lightened up because...

"WE'RE THROUGHH!!!!!!" Some of them yelled.

Jiyeon wrapped her arm around Hyomin, "Let's grab something to eat!!! Let's go outside!"

"That's a great idea! Let's call them (the girls)."

Both Jiyeon and Hyomin got excited so they called the other girls. When the girls finally gathered around to plan where to eat. Kai suddenly interfered by placing his hands over Jiyeon's shoulder and placed his chin on her head.

"So you guys got a ride?" Kai said, beaming.

The girls did not answer the question right away because they were captured by Kai and Jiyeon's cuteness.

"Sweetness overload, OMG!" Hyomin teased the two.

Jiyeon immediately get away from Kai, but Kai also immediately wrap his hand on Jiyeon's shoulder.

And it was Jiyeon who answered Kai's question "Isn't your car too little for us to fit in?"

Kai faced Jiyeon with doubts, and then he counted how many girls are they, "Oh that's right, only 5 people can fit in my car." He then beamed, "I thought it's going to be just you and me." Kai immediately removed his arm from Jiyeon's shoulder and made a shield for himself from Jiyeon's upcoming punch.

And yes, Jiyeon did punch Kai on his shoulder.

"Get a room, will you!" Soyeon blurted, and they laugh.

"He's crazy haha," Jiyeon said to her girls, laughing. Then she faced Kai, "You're crazy." And Kai gave Jiyeon a wink.

"But anywho, we can bring Luhan or Kris so we can use their cars. What do you think?" Kai suggest.

"Oh, not Kris'," Qri said with a disapproving head shake. "We'll just fight." Then everyone chuckled.

"Maybe one day, two of you would be a great couple," Boram teased Qri and tickles her on Qri's waist.