028: What is Love

Seoul Men's Academy
What is Love?
TWENTY EIGHT CHAPTER

"Today is the day, guys." Jay Park, SMA's dance coordinator, clapped his had to encourage his students. "One advice to y'all: Be committed to your partners and own the stage like no one else. Yeah?"

"YEAH!" Every pair yelled with hands up in the air.

"So, good luck to y'all, and I'll be on the same table with your judge, Kim Hyun Joong, at the audience." Jay Park bid his goodbye to his students.

Jiyeon grinned to herself, with eyes pressed close. She can't believe she'll be dancing in front of her idol, Hyun Joong. She couldn't help herself but to be nervous, and excited at same time. She inhaled to calm herself.

She was startled when someone held her hand. "We'll do good." Kai smiled at her. Jiyeon felt calmer when he took her hand. Jiyeon nod her head.

Someone came in from the door and they both saw Hyomin, Lay and Baekhyun entered the room. The three gawked to search for Kai and Jiyeon. Hyomin beamed when she saw Jiyeon. They ran to each other, and hugged one another. "OMG, Jiyeon. You look beautiful! With your hair, get-up and all!" Hyomin praised Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was wearing a black fit jogger pants—with waist lengths up to the top of her belly button; a plain low-neck, short-sleeved, black cropped top—revealing her skin from the end of her chest down to her belly button; a white suspenders clipped to her pants; a black leather combat boots; a white blazer on top of her top-cloth; and, a grayish fedora with a shade of brown to finish her. Soyeon did her make-up and hair. Soyeon brushed Jiyeon's hair up to one side, and she curled Jiyeon's hair—to look prettier. However, Soyeon couldn't watch Jiyeon's performance because she has other things to do for the music fest.

"You also look awesome, Kai." Hyomin turned her head to Kai. He was wearing an all-black outfit. Black shirt, black suspenders, black leggings underneath a black cotton shorts—which by the way looks like he's wearing a black jeans from afar, black leather combat boots, and some bracelets to remove the plainness of his get-up. And what made look Kai totally sexy was his hair. He didn't wear any gel, just wax. He looked like he didn't comb his hear, but he still looked sexy.

Kai went to talk with Lay and Hyomin. While Baekhyun went to talk with Jiyeon. "Good luck, Jiyeon."

"Thanks, Baekhyun," Jiyeon reached out her hands to hug Baekhyun. Baekhyun was surprised on what Jiyeon just did. He's too surprised that he couldn't hug her back. Then, Jiyeon went back to face Baekhyun again. She chuckled.

"Jiyeon—" Baekhyun was interrupted by someone when he took Jiyeon's hand.

Kai took Jiyeon's hand so she could face him. And then he took both Jiyeon's hand and rubbed it with his hands. Jiyeon couldn't help it but to smile with Kai's frank personality. "We can do this." Jiyeon nodded. "Here, have my bracelet, it's for luck." Voluntarily, Kai placed his bracelet to Jiyeon's hand.

Jiyeon smiled. "Thank you, Kai. I know we'll do great." Jiyeon hugged Kai from his neck. Kai, smiling, hugged Jiyeon back from her waist. Kai closed his eyes, and wished this ecstatic feeling would last forever.

Baekhyun, with clenched fist and jaw, felt pain seeing this scenario. He took a deep breath, then walked out from the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Hyomin asked herself, then went back watching Kai and Jiyeon. "Aww, aren't they cute?" Hyomin cuddled Lay's arm. Lay chuckled.

Jiyeon finally patted Kai's back and break the position. "Let's do this."

The program has finally started, Jiyeon ran to the audience to watch her idol, Kim Hyun Joong, perform Unbreakable on stage. She went crazy when Hyun Joong ripped of his shirt, and bragged his pumped muscles effortlessly.