009: A Day With Him

CHAPTER 9:  Day With Him

Today's the first day of their United Nations week. There are no specific events for the day. But everyone is busy building their own booth.

"D.O-ya. What are we going to cook for Thursday?" Chanyeol went to D.O—who's focused on what he was reading.

"Chicken Adobo and Beef Kaldereta? And for desert, Halo-halo? And I still don't know for appetizers." D.O answered with uncertainty with his pronunciations. "And also rice, they eat rice a lot."

"Waa~ Jinjja? Wait. What does that taste?" Chanyeol asked while he was rubbing his chin.

"Why don't we cook it at the H.E. (Home Economic) Room?" They both stood up and they call the rest of the cooking team.

On the other side, Chen was busy sketching for tomorrow's poster making contest. He's thinking how should he portrait his poster. And all while, Luhan and Boram did not even bother to practice since they've already think what should they do. And they just helped the others with their booth.

And lastly, there is Kai and Jiyeon on the other side talking what should they do. And also, Suho's also there to coach the two.

"Soooo... what now?" Jiyeon asked Suho awkwardly.

"The pageant's really easy. All you need to do is to do the catwalk."

"Is that it?" Kai asked. "Nothing else?"

"Afraid not," Suho scanned the pages and only saw catwalk.

"So, are there any winners in this pageant?" Jiyeon asked.

"Nope. No winners," Suho shook his head. "And this is what you're going to wear.

Kai and Jiyeon looked into each other first and went to Suho's back to check the outfits they're going to wear.

"That?" Kai said with disgust on his tone. "That looks so old fashioned."

"Well, I think it looks so elegant," Jiyeon beamed at Kai, making Kai to hold back. He thinks she's so cute with her ponytail on her bangs.

"Oh~" Kai suddenly endeared to the picture that Suho was holding. "I think it's perfect. But don't you think it would be greater if our country was Hawaii?" he added, and both Suho and Jiyeon turned their heads to Kai. "I mean if that's the country we're going to represent. Jiyeon has to wear," he suddenly gestured towards Jiyeon, "coconut bras and straw skirts, right?"

"Aigoo..." Suho was supposed to hit Kai with the paper he was holding but Jiyeon steal in from him.

"You pervert! You perverted young man!" Jiyeon was still hitting Kai, and they were like running around the room.

Kai stopped from running and he shields himself with his hands and said, "What? I mean, we get to show off your—I mean, our sexy body, right?"

Jiyeon's eyes widened in anger and she pinched Kai's right ear, "You! You're not going to get away with this."

"Ya ya ya ya! It hurts." Kai grabs Jiyeon's arm to remove it from his ears, however, Jiyeon's grip was too tight. And if Kai tries to remove it, Jiyeon will tighten her grip more. "Please stop, please stop. I'm begging you. I'm begging you~~ Huhuhu..." He faked-cry and he moved his hand down to Jiyeon's hand, and he holds it tightly, like he's really begging Jiyeon to stop.

Jiyeon doesn't know why, but her heart suddenly beats fast. And she hesitantly removed her hands from Kai's ears.

"Aish..." Kai glared at Jiyeon. However, Jiyeon threatened him by just eyeing him, making Kai to fall back. Seems like the world turns upside down for Jiyeon and Kai.