027: Thunderous Music Fest

Seoul Men's Academy
Thunderous Music Fest
TWENY SEVENTH CHAPTER

WEEKS PASSED and, finally, the 3-day music fest has come. Everyone's effort will pay off after this event.

"Are we ready?" Kai said, looking down at Jiyeon with their foreheads against each other. Jiyeon nodded, breathing heavily. Kai smirked, thinking, 'We're going to own it.' Kai placed a towel on Jiyeon's head. "Alright, that's for the day." Then he ruffled Jiyeon's hair, and walked to his bag on the side of the room.

The Round 3 competition, the competition which Jiyeon and Kai joined, will be tomorrow—the 2nd day of the music fest. This will be their last practice, and they will rest, and enjoy the music fest the whole day. So their bodies won't be worn out for tomorrow.

Jiyeon and Kai changed to their uniforms so they can participate in the music festival.

Seoul Men's Academy is always crowded every time the Music Festival approaches. Because SMA is one of the few schools in S. Korea that celebrates Music Festival. And besides, many artists visits SMA to judge performances depending on what field (i.e. Dancing, acting, singing etc). Just like Kim Hyun Joong, he'll judge for the Round 3 competition that Jiyeon and Kai joined.

A loud roar from the crowd greeted Jiyeon and Kai once they left the building. Big vehicles that were entering the academy were surrounded by non-SMA fan girls. Probably the people inside those vehicles were celebrities.

Someone suddenly patted Jiyeon and Kai's shoulders while they were walking on the hallway. "Oh, there you are," Sehun said, pretty tired. "God, there's so much people around here. I can't find anyone I know," he whined.

"What's up with you?" Kai asked.

The tired Sehun abruptly became excited and said, "Snoop Dogg's here, bro!" He shook Kai shoulders while grinning, like a fan-boy.

"What?!" Kai and Jiyeon said in unison.

"Where is he?" Kai asked, suddenly got excited.

"Why is he here?" Jiyeon asked, dumbfounded.

"He's at the auditorium with sir PSY, one of the act club directors. He's the surprise judge for the rap competition."

"W-What? That's what Tao and Kris joined, isn't it?" Kai stuttered, couldn't blink an eye.

"Right! C'mon, let's watch them. Before the audi becomes full," Sehun stated.

"Which audi?" Jiyeon asked, hyped up to see a Hollywood artist.

"Right behind you," Sehun pouted to point the door that that was just right behind them. Sehun scoffed when both Jiyeon and Kai gave him a glare for being stupid. "C'mon, don't you want a good view?" Sehun placed his arms to Jiyeon and Kai's shoulders and they went inside the auditorium.

Unfortunately for all of them, the auditorium was already full and the program has already begun. No matter, they just stood up behind the last seats so they could, at least, watch at the competition. PSY and Snoop Dogg were currently singing and rapping the song "Hangover" on the stage. The audience hum/sing along with the catchy lyrics as the artists sing.

"Hey, Hey, There's Tao and Kris," Kai elbowed Jiyeon, and pouted to point at the stage where he saw Tao and Kris.

Jiyeon gawked to find the two, and there she saw them behind the stage, watching their idols sing in one stage. "Tao seemed nervous," Jiyeon concluded, when she noticed that there were no traces of excitement, or happiness on his face.