Chapter 27. Chicago

"Wow, Its always refreshing to have some girl time on a vacation." Hannah gushed collapsing on the luxurious soft sofa.

They arrived the hotel which Dianna's secretary had booked for her invitees. Her chauffeur drived them from airport to the hotel and the receptionist guided them to their room. This all was new for all of them, specially for Sofia and she was glad to have Amy with her who could interpret her feelings.

They have the whole night and tomorrow morning to explore the city then in evening they have to attend the Fashion Runway. Their excitement have no length and they hardly wait for tomorrow to start.

The hotel room was big enough for the four girls, there were two rooms which they'd have to share. They all decided to get fresh and go to the hotel bar as they weren't feeling worn out in the one hour's journey. Amy and Hannah were sharing one room so till Hannah was taking her time in shower Amy decided to check her phone if she had any message or call from her mom, as she had to off her phone in flight.

Her phone beeped indicating she has messages. There were two messages from her mom and several from Blake. What could cause Blake to message her continuously? Is he alright? This was the first thought cross her mind. She quickly opened his messages. One was sent at 6:15 right after she had taken off.

~Blake~

'You're already being missed.'

Amy smiled reading his first text. It was not even an hour and he already started missing her? Does she mean so much to him? Its not like they are in any relationship or something, but still she felt gleeful to know that. The next message was after few minutes.

~Blake~

'Don't forget to try me when you need me.'

She remembered he challenged her that she call him whenever she's in need and he'd be at her doorstep in blink of her eyes.

~Blake~

'Let me know when you land safely. I'll be waiting for your text.

~Blake~

' You must have landed by now. Why aren't you replying?'

~Blake~

'Is everything okay? I'm getting anxious please reply me beautiful.'

~Blake~

'Your phone is off! Why?'

Not even her mother would get so worrisome and stuff her inbox with messages as Blake has done. She couldn't conclude why Blake is getting so worried and looking after her like she's a child.

She quickly typed him a message informing they have reached safely and that her phone was off in fight and she forgot to switch it on. Her fingers itched to type and ask the reason behind his anxiety but then this is not the right time and she'd talk to him in person once she's back. He doesn't have to be so apprehensive towards her all the time. She's capable of taking care of herself and his concern makes her uneasy sometime, her heart force her to believe he's really into her and which she isn't yet ready to accept.

"What's wrong Amy?" She didn't notice when Hannah stepped out of the bathroom and who knows since how long she was standing her.

She stood from the bed to get her clothes and tried to play normal. "Nothing, I was just waiting for you to come out. I'll go and get ready now." Amy didn't wish to talk about Blake to Hannah now. She'll just lock these questions somewhere in the back of he mind until they land New York.

Hannah didn't press her and let off the question for now. They have a big day tomorrow and they'll discuss about whatever is bothering her once this event is done.