Find you J.HS&P.JY ~ Teaser 2

"Let's go to the balcony and enjoy the ocean breeze," hoseok said as he opens the door to the balcony.

Jinyoung got up and headed outside to join hoseok.

He had to admit the breeze did feel amazing. Who would've thought that springtime in April felt this good.

They kept quiet for a few minutes until hoseoks phone started to go off with text messages.

Hoseok couldn't stop smiling when he saw that it was from his Family.

Jinyoung couldn't help himself but feel a bit jealous that they interrupted their precious silent moment.

"Did your lover send you something?" Jinyoung remark bitterly

It made Hoseok smile that Jinyoung got a bit jealous. He nodded his head and showed him the picture.

Once he saw the picture he felt like an idiot for feeling jealous of all the Bangtan kids and members wearing their BT21 PJs and other items. Followed by a text that said they missed him and wish him good luck.

It made him smile. Later, a video popped up showing everyone dancing to PSY New Face like wild children besides the actual children.

Jinyoung and Hoseok couldn't stop laughing.

"I miss these idiots already" hoseok laughed out

"I could see why you'd miss them" Jinyoung whispered

After all that they started to talk about everything, they messed out. Hoseok talked about getting the Billboard award and being nominated again this year. Followed by him talking about his mixtape.

Jinyoung couldn't stop smiling seeing how Hoseok's eyes brighten up just talking about all his and BTS accomplishments.

Before they knew it they were up to their third bottle of wine.

Somehow during that time, they were sitting down closer and jinyoung was resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Slowly, Jinyoung drifted to sleep leaving Hoseok staring at him.

Hoseok couldn't feel more blissful. This was his dream come true. Finally, being able to have a chance with the love of his life.

Hoseok carried Jinyoung bridal style to the bed. Slowly he laid him down and kissed his forehead.

"Mmmm" jinyoung open his eyes a bit with a smiled and before hoseok had a chance to move Jinyoung wrapped his hands around hoseok

"I missed you seokie. Cuddle with me" jinyoung whispered.

Just like years ago hoseok and jinyoung slept cuddled together.

Once a long time ago, they both were so happy. Yet, again here they are again. Feeling super happy.

But.....

That happiness doesn't last long because someone is too stubborn...

💜💜💜💜🐤🐥🐣💜💜💜💜

Hello,

It's been a long time...

I want to say. ... I'm very sorry for not updating. Like in my other book if you read it...

I've been having a really hard time. Just be a bit patient for a bit more. I'm not doing so well with things happening in my family...

Anyways...

The last two chapters are almost done. This book is honestly my baby so its a bit hard to let go and actually end it. So, hopefully, y'all like the ending of Jinyoung and Hoseok. And the epilogue of Loving you.

I love you guys. 

💜💜💜
Cenia