Surprise pt 2

It's been three months since I left home already.

Jin, Taehyung and my mom have kept me busy so I wouldn't be that alone. Either way, I felt alone I missed all of them. The one I missed the most is him.

Today hobi was coming because of spring break.

March 31, 2011

Hi Suga,

Its been 3 months since I left.. your birthday passed already.. i wanted to send you a letter for that day. But i couldn't send it so i threw it away. I was going to grab it and actually sent it but when i went back it was gone. I guess it was a sign to not send it... ive been getting sick a lot.. maybe too much junk food. I need to start eating healthy probably when we get a house. Which is next week. you probably don't even care huh. Today I found out that you signed the official contract with the company and finally going to be a rapper. I'm proud of you so proud you don't have a clue. No matter what am your number one fan. I love you to the moon and back my suga bear.

Sincerely,
Jiminie

P.s. hobi is coming today for his spring vacation.

~~~~~

"Jimin are you okay?" Jin said looking at me worried

"I don't know. My tummy has been feeling weird again but this time I feel nauseous.. maybe am coming down with something"

"Maybe that stomach flu that Taehyung had"

"Probably..." I touched my tummy I've been feeling weird lately and notice a little weight gain probably because of the junk food.

Taehyung came running "we can go now. We are dismissed for the whole week.

"So at what time does he get here," Jin asked

"About 12 o'clock today he might be jet-lagged so he won't want to do anything," I said

"C'mon we all know he's so full of energy all the time he won't say no," Tae said laughing

"That's so true," Jin said looking at me

As I was staring at them everything started to get blurry spinning

"Jimin! You don't look so well you look so pale" Jin said holding me

"Everything is spinning hyung"

He covered my eyes with his hand "Taehyung get a wet towel and bring it"

"I'm fine hyung. I swear I think it's lack of sleep. These days have been busy with work. C'mon Tae fell asleep in the toilet" I said with a laugh in the end

"Yah! Can we not talk about the toilet accident ever again, please. Here's the wet towel"

"Since you laughed and joked that you're feeling better. Tae don't worry the toilet accident will be between us" Jin said laughing

"Okay. We better start going before Hoseok get here it's 10 and traffic sucks"

~~~~~~~

We waited for hoseok with a sign saying HOBI!

Text

From: Hope

I'm here! Going down the escalators!

"Guys he's here raise the sign higher Jin hyung so he can see"

I saw hobi coming down and I wanted to cry I missed him so much texting and video chatting isn't enough. Being away from everyone is just torture.