Years Later

Yo I still look at
Your photos in my phone and press delete
I contemplate whether to call you or not
Running out of breath is all because of you
I calm myself but it barely lasts ten minutes
Erasing the scribbles you wrote in my heart
I guess I don't want to yet, I don't want to erase you

I become your shadow, following you every day
With my exhausted shoulders
If I take a step closer, you take two steps back
I have no choice but to look at you

Still you, you, you, I haven't forgotten you
(only you)
Still you, you, you, I'm still the same, yeah
Am I hurting? (Am I hurting?) I am hurting,
I don't know (I don't know), oh no yeah
(Cause baby I say)

Still You
By
Super Junior D & E

*Dream*

"Park Jimin since the first day I saw you i fell in love with you. you took my heart when i saw that beautiful smile. i wanted to tell you today in snowy Christmas so it can never be unforgettable. every day goes by and i love you more your a very passionate person you never give up I've seen you dance and i know you don't like anyone knowing about it but your at your fullest when you dance don't hide my love show the true Jimin that its in your heart never be scared my love. i will always be here. so i love you and i want you to be my boyfriend what do you say?"

As he finished everything went black and I saw him hugging Hyuna and kissing her. My heart broke into pieces

"you seriously thought I loved you I only used you. Those aren't my kids. Ha you probably open your legs for anyone you needy nerd"

He left me standing there and feeling unwanted.. He never loved me. He never loved me I kept repeating those words... All lies ...
Everything went completely black...

*Beep Beep Beep beep*

I woke up with tears in my eyes. He still hunts my dreams.

After almost five years he still lives in my heart. I wipe away my tears and I hear tiny footsteps coming.

"Mommy mommy wake up" they said at the same time. My twins are 4 already just looking the same as their father still having little features of me.

"Mommy is up my little monsters" I said hugging them and kissing them.

"hurry we have to go to school" Jae and yoon said

"okay we still have about an hour and I need to get ready. Wait why are you up SO early? You two always have a hard time waking up "

"Aunt Miah woke us up before going to work and made us pancakes" they both said with a smile a smile that reminds me so much of Yoongi...

"you two smile just like your father" i said

"we do. So I smile like in this picture?" Jae took out a picture that we both took in a photo booth almost 5 Years ago. I never hid my children's father it felt wrong doing it I just told them that their dad is a very busy man in Korea and he never has time to visit us in the States. He's the only one that doesn't know about them.

After all he does NOT love me and just played with me to get what he wanted.

I got up and started to get ready to go to work and take the kids to school