40

Play Not About Angels by Birdy for a better visual.
+if your heart was full of love, could you give it up+

Luna's POV;
"I'm so sorry."she said softly.

She turned the screen back to us. I saw a little white cloud coming out from both the babies.

"The little white cloud on the screen here, is blood."she explained.

"How?"Zion said shakily.

"It's not the women's fault at all. It's just that the babies just didn't have the strength to fight forward. So they decided to bleed out and die so they wouldn't go to term."she explained.

My hands started to shake and tears filled my eyes.

"We can schedule an appointment for us to take them out with no pain."she said.

She wiped the gel off of me. I pulled my shirt back down and I sat up. I then just started crying. Zion held me tightly and kissed my head.

I could hear him sniffling too. "Why?"I sobbed.

He was quietly crying while holding me. The doctor left to give us time and we just held each other while we cried into each other's arms.

We soon pulled away and Zion wiped my tears away. "It's not your fault amor."

'Yes it is'

'You deserve it'

'All your fault that your babies died'

Those thoughts clouded my head. Zion helped me off the bed and we walked to the front desk. We scheduled the appointment for them to remove the dead fetuses.

I wasn't even paying attention. Everything seemed blank and going in slow motion. When I finally checked in, I was in the car.

I looked out the window the whole car ride. Tears fell down my face still. I shouldn't be selfish right?

I already have 2 beautiful angels at home. People can't have that sometimes. But it would've been so beautiful to have more angels.

I sniffled and looked over at Zion. His eyes were red from crying as well. I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"I love you bebe."I said softly.

"I love you too bebe."he said kissing my hand.

His thumb softly caressed my hand. I placed one hand on my belly and more tears left my eyes. We finally arrived home. I got it together and wiped the tears away.

I took deep breaths and got out of the car and unlocked the door. I walked in and looked over at the kitchen and saw Austin putting Chris in his high chair and Faith was sitting in a regular chair.

I sniffled and walked over.

"Mommy!"Faith said.

She held her hands out to me and I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her head and sniffled. "I love okay Faithy."I said.

She nodded. "I wuv you too mommy."she said.

I sat her back on the chair and grabbed Chris. He smiled at me and I gave him repetitive kisses on his head.

I sniffled and held him cradling him in my arms. I thanked Austin and he went back to the hotel where Ansley was.

Zion hugged Faith and kissed her head. He started cooking their lunch and I just held Chris for as long as I could taking in the moments.

||
sad chapter :( sowwy