21

ZionKuwonu: she wanna check the waves out 🤞🏼🖤1,268,972 likes|268,378 commentsload more comments

1,268,972 likes|268,378 comments
load more comments..
Fan 7: my heart🥺🖤
Fan 82:🖤🖤🖤🤞🏼
Fan 88: cuties🥶🖤
missreine: my lovey🖤
Fan 278: how cute :)))
NickMara: her headband on point tho :') she's such a fashion icon🥺
AustinPorter: I bet she has more waves than you🥵🥶
Fan 202: 😝🖤🖤
LunaAlva: my bebés 🖤🖤🤞🏼
ElomKuwonu: yOu HaVe DrEaDs ThO🤬
Fan 288: @ ElomKuwonu Okay same tho
MandyKuwonu: my cutie Faith🖤
EdwinHonoret: ima have to come to your house more often just to see Faith🤧🖤

Luna's POV;
It was Faith's first Christmas and she loved it. She was always smiling and giggling at the slightest Christmasy things happening.

The boys have gotten her a lot of presents and to be honest she was being spoiled by everyone including us. It was Christmas morning and we were all downstairs near the tree.

Faith was smiling and so was Zion. All the Kuwonus and my Family had spent the night at my house so we could all spend the holidays together.

We were soon getting to the end of all the gifts. I had given Kekeli a new bracelet and Elom a new headset for his controller. I had given my mom a necklace and Mandy a necklace as well.

I gave Nick a new icy watch and he loved it. And I gave Izzy a new necklace. Everyone was in love with their gifts. "I still have to give my gift."Zion announced.

We all turned to give him our attention. Zion handed Faith to Elom. He then grabbed my hand and I stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood in front of him.

Play Luv by Tory Lanez for a better visual.
+oops id done fell so deep for ya+

That's when everyone took out their phones and someone started playing Luv over the speakers lightly.

I was now beyond confused. Zion held my hands and kissed my forehead.

"Luna Alvarez I love you so much. I've been in love with you since the beginning of our time. From when I first met you, to our slow dance at Homecoming. I have been in love with you. It's been a really bumpy road for us but through it all it's always been us."

"We've always had each other's backs and we've opened our arms to one another for security and affection. Now we have a little Faith, something we've talked about since senior year. I love you bebe and id be so honored to call you my wife. So,"

"Luna Alvarez will you marry me?"

||
OOOOOOO AHHHH, anyways I'm crying cause when you call ‭1 (323) 716-0059‬ the boys pick up and they wish you a happy Valentine's Day. 🥰Also the new video they posted was 🤤 <mood

Go follow @-cucopuffs and show her book sum love and affection

Go follow @-cucopuffs and show her book sum love and affection. 🖤🖤

To get a shoutout dm me for more info

Even if you don't have a Valentine's this year I am always here and tomorrow won't be the only day I give you love

Even if you don't have a Valentine's this year I am always here and tomorrow won't be the only day I give you love. Enjoy it even if you have no one, spend it wit ya parents or ya squad, or hey, spend it watching pm videos who am I to judge?

Regardless, tomorrow won't be an awful day unless you make it. Happy Valentine's Day and remember me and the boys will always appreciate your endless support🖤🤞🏼