15

Luna's POV;
Someone opened the door and it was Edwin. I pushed Brandon away and Edwin just looked at us with wide eyes.

Brandon sniffled. "What's up?"he said.

"Were you guys gonna?"Edwin asked.

"No!"i blurted out.

Brandon looked at me and I didn't even wanna look at him. "Sorry for barging in."Edwin said.

"No, it's fine. I was just gonna leave."I said.

"Luna."Brandon said.

"No, I'll see you guys later. I left Zion with Faith."I said quickly.

I left the room and basically ran to my car. I got into the drivers seat and I screamed and banged my hands on the wheel.

"I'm so fucking dumb."I sobbed.

I started the car and I didn't wanna go home. I didn't wanna face Zion and tell him I was about to kiss Brandon. Fucking Brandon Arreaga, his best friend, his partner in music.

I pulled up in the driveway and I got out. I unlocked the house door and went inside. I saw that no one was downstairs and I looked at the time on my phone it was 9:36 pm.

I realized Zion had to put Faith down to sleep. I walked upstairs and I heard light singing coming from the nursery. I quietly opened the door and saw Zion sitting the rocking chair while feeding Faith. He was singing Summer on you while Faith was slowly falling asleep.

I wanted to cry just from the sight. I closed the door and walked to our room. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands.

"How could I?"I asked myself.

"How could you what?"I heard someone else say.

I looked up and saw Zion. He had a worried expression. "Zion, when I went to go see how Brandon was... we almost.... kissed."I said between pauses.

There was a huge pause of just pure silence. To the point where you could hear my heart beating out of my chest. "Zion we didn't kiss."I reassured him.

"That doesn't make it any better."he said.

"Zion, it was a fucking mistake. It was in the heat of the moment."I said.

"I think ima spend the night with a friend."he said.

He walked over to the closet and grabbed a duffle bag. He put it on the bed and started putting some clothes. And that's when I legit had enough, I stood up and stopped him from packing things.

"I have fucking had it with this bullshit. I have had it with you acting like it's the fucking end of the world when I'm about to kiss someone but i don't because you're always on my mind."

"Like don't you fucking understand that I love you. I loved you when we went on our first date, I loved you when you were gone and out of my life, I still fucking love you.  I didn't kiss Brandon and you shouldn't have to worried about it because we're best friends, nothing more nothing less."

"So please for the love of god stop acting like it's the end of the world when I even approach a male. Because look at me, I'm all yours."

||
wow Luna my icon🤩

Shoutout to my lovey @mostlychill please go read her book and show her some love 🖤

If you want a shoutout just dm me and I'll explain the details🥰