17

Luna's POV;
All the yelling had caused Faith to wake up. I walked up the stairs and into the nursery. I grabbed her and cradled her in my arms.

I sniffled and she gave me a sad expression. I kissed her forehead and she smiled at me. She for sure had Zion's smile. She just had that smile that would make you laugh and smile.

She slowly started to fall asleep again and I placed her back in the crib. I kept a little night light on and walked to my room. I sighed and decided that I wasn't gonna sleep.

So I grabbed a blanket and walked downstairs. I made sure everything was locked and then I sat on the couch turning the tv on clicking The Office once again.

I was watching it and it was 12:27 pm and 12 turned to 2 am then 2 am turned into 4 am. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier to keep open. But a second passed and I was passed out on the couch.

Zion's POV;
I realized that I was making a mistake. I knew that the moment I walked out the door. But I decided that we both needed our spaces so I just kept driving to the pm house.

I finally arrived and I grabbed my spare key. I had texted the groupchat that I was staying the night. I was laying on the couch wide awake thinking about what Luna was doing.

Was she crying over me?

Was she over the whole thing and peacefully sleeping in bed?

Was she over me?
•••
"You are something else Luna Alvarez." I said.

She giggled and hid her face with her hands. I was mesmerized by this girl that I had only met a week ago.

"Okay come on let's take pictures."her mom said.

We pulled away and walked outside. The sun was starting to set so we still had some lighting. We posed and took silly and serious photos. We showed each other off on Snapchat and her laugh made me laugh.

"Okay mom we have to get going."she said.

"Okay well have fun you two. And don't bring her home too late Mr. Kuwonu."her mom said seriously.

I got nervous and just nodded. She chuckled and started walking back inside. I took a deep breath and Luna chuckled.

"Don't be so nervous Mr. Kuwonu."she said.

I chuckled and we both started walking towards my car. I opened the passenger door and she smiled at me. She got inside and I closed the door then walked to the drivers side. I got in and started the car.

The whole drive we were just turning up and getting ready for one of the best nights we would spend together. We soon arrived and we both got out.

I texted the boys and asked if they were here yet. All of them yes. Luna then grabbed ahold of my hand and looked towards me.

I squeezed her hand for reassurance and we walked towards the venue they were holding homecoming in. We showed our tickets to the security guard and he let us in.

We were both taken aback from the loud music and the amount of people actually dancing. Soon Adriana approached us.

"Hey Zion!"she said happily.

"Hey Adriana."i smiled.

I took s quick glance over at Luna and her face was blank. "We're gonna go meet up with some people. See you around."I said.

She nodded and walked off. I grabbed Luna's hand and I headed towards the drinks. There we saw Nick. We did our handshake and he hugged Luna.

"Hey I'm gonna go find Emily."Luna shouted over the loud music.

I nodded and she walked off. I turned back to Nick and he had a 'bitch wtf' look. "What?"I said.

"Take Luna out on the fucking dance floor dumbass."he said.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because she didn't come here just for every girl to greet you and for y'all to stand around. She came to spend time with you and have fun with you."he said.

He had a point. "When she comes back I'll ask her."I said.

Nick just rolled his eyes. Then Edwin approached us. "Aye wassup Ed?"I said while dabbing him up.

"Nothing much."he shrugged.

Luna came back with Emily. They were talking and then a slow song came on.

Play Slow Dancing in the Dark by Joji for a better visual.
+don't follow me you'll end up in my arms+

{^^ JOJI IS MY MF SAD BBY BOY I LOVE HIM WIT ALL MY HEART. okay carry on :)}

I grabbed her hand and we headed to the dance floor. To be honest I didn't know how to slow dance, I only knew how to dance to well basic music.

"I don't know how to do this but..."I said.

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in closer. I wrapped mine around her waist and we looked at each other smiling.

"You know something Zion."she said.

"What Luna?"I asked.

"I have a feeling you'll be in my life a lot."

||
I am so tired point blank periodt. but anyways I really do love my cute endings :')

 but anyways I really do love my cute endings :')

Shoutout to @CUDDLYELOM go read her stories and give her some love on her books

Shoutout to @CUDDLYELOM go read her stories and give her some love on her books. 🖤

if you want a shoutout just message me and I'll send the details :)