20

LunaAlva: da new whip🥵🥶📸: ZionKuwonu 1,278,729 likes|623,268 comments load more comments

📸: ZionKuwonu
1,278,729 likes|623,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 62: wow I stan
Fan 293:😝
Fan 29:🖤🖤🖤
AustinPorter: I bought that specifically for the homie Faith🤬
ansley_mitchell: @ AustinPorter WE🥵
Fan 279: ^^my new parents
EdwinHonoret: Faith is gonna jump you for the new whip🤠
Fan 927: cute🤪🖤
ZionKuwonu: I like how like half the gifts are hers:')
NickMara: the bear is me🤤
Fan 280: @ NickMara ima steal it then 😝
missreine: Damn all natural baybay 🤤🥵
ElomKuwonu: I can't believe y'all didn't get me shit🥺😔

Luna's POV;
We were currently holding Friendsmas. If you don't know what it is, it's basically Christmas for only friends and like you random gifts and you can keep it or switch it out.

I was cleaning the whole place while blasting some Romeo Santos on the speakers all over the house. I was currently dancing bachata with the broom.

"EN TUS MANOS YO CALLÉ TIENES CONTROL SOBRE MI."I yelled the lyrics.

(If you can't understand I'm so sorry. like idk what'd I do without Romeo Santos 😔)

And all of a sudden the music stopped. I turned around and it was Zion holding Faith. They both had confused expressions on their faces.

"Why'd you do that?"I asked.

"Because guests are gonna start arriving soon and you need to drop Faith off at your moms."he said.

I forgot all about that. I basically dropped everything and ran upstairs. I ran into the nursery and saw everything was already packed. I walked out and stood against the railing.

"I'll put the stuff in the car."he said.

I smiled and walked downstairs. He handed me Faith and walked upstairs. I kissed her and she giggled hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I chuckled and went near the door to get my slides.

Zion walked down with the stuff and we all headed out the door. He put the stuff in the trunk while I buckled Faith in. I closed the door and Zion closed the trunk.

I sighed and before I could open the drivers door Zion grabbed me. He spun me around and held me tightly. He pecked my lips.

"Stop worrying so much. It's just the boys."he said.

"I know it's just I want everything to be perfect."I sighed.

He cupped my face. "Anything my bebé does is perfect."he said.

That caused my heart to beat 100 times faster and for my smile to grow wide. I hugged him and he chuckled.

"Now go, and take care of mi amor."he said.

"Faith will be fine."I said.

"I know it's just it's the first time I'm actually away from her."he said.