11

ZionKuwonu: mis bebés🖤👤: LunaAlva 937,749 likes|42,368 commentsload more comments

👤: LunaAlva
937,749 likes|42,368 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: congrats 💘💘
Fan 37: my loveys🥂🥰
BrandonArreaga: wow babies hands are really small🤨
EdwinHonoret: Damn But the nails ON POINT👏🏼💕
Fan 38: 🖤💘💗💛💜
missreine: my cuties 🤧💛 Not Zion tho🥵
MandyKuwonu: my loves🖤
Fan 74: @ MandyKuwonu we stannnnn
Fan 92: 🥂💝💖
Fan 62:🤪🥺🤞🏼
ElomKuwonu: Zion's nasty ass hands😔
AustinPorter: Faith is so cute🥺💕🖤
NickMara: *cries in harmony* 😔🖤
Fan 27: 💙💚🧡
Fan 48:💘💖💝💛

Luna's POV;
I had pulled into the street. I saw someone get out of another car. They were unstable in walking they were heading to Brennen's door.

I sighed knowing it was probably Brandon going to beat him up. I got out of the car and quickly walked over to Brandon.

I grabbed his arm and he turned around. "Luna?"he asked confused out of his mind.

"Brandon lets go. Please he's not worth it. I'll take you to my place and then we'll talk tomorrow."I said.

"No man, fuck him. He fucking made Charlotte believe that you were in the wrong and that our group is fucking terrible."he said.

"I know Brandon it hurts. But sometimes you gotta let that shit go, like we can't convince Charlotte anymore. She made her fucking decision and that's it. B I love you, you're like my other brother. I never want you to be hurt but please he isn't worth it."I said.

I could see the tears swelling up in his eyes. All of a sudden someone opened the door. "Bye B!"we heard a familiar voice.

Out came Charlotte out of Brennen's house. She turned around and saw us and her smile quickly faded away. "What the fuck?!"she yelled.

Brennen got up and ran to the door. "Aye yo get the fuck off my porch."

"Shut the fuck up! We're leaving!"I yelled back.

"Don't talk to him like that!"Charlotte yelled.

"Don't talk to her like that!"Brandon yelled.

She was stunned. "What the fuck are you doing here Charlotte? What the fuck are you doing hanging around with this bitch ass?" He yelled again.

"Because I trust him!"she yelled.

I scoffed. "Well stop, because he'll fucking break you. He'll break your trust and he won't give a single fuck about it."

I turned to Brennen. "Fuck you! Fuck you and your shitty life! Fuck you for making everyone who comes into your life hate you! Fuck you for being a dumb ass bitch who can't love and hold commitment for you!"I yelled.

He smiled, "I still get under your skin."

"Stop smiling you piece of shit! You're a fucking psycho, you don't give a fuck about anyone. And you never did and you'll never start to give a fuck."I said.

"And you don't get under my skin anymore because I'm done with you. And I've been done with you for the past 5 years of my life. Now I'm with someone who actually loves me and I have a beautiful baby who I love."I said.

"Oh and Charlotte. To be honest, I don't think we can be as good as friends from when we were before."I said.

Brandon wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to my car. I got him in the passenger seat and buckled him up. I got into the drivers seat and started the car.

I got a water bottle from the backseat and handed it to Brandon. "Drink up. I don't need you actually dying."I said.

He chuckled and drank some. "Thanks."he softly said.

"For what?"I asked.

"I don't know. Just for actually caring about what I do and taking care of me."

I looked over at him and smiled. Then it reminded me of the times we tried to date.

Flashback+
"Do I look okay?"I asked Emily.

"Girl he'll be begging for more."she winked.

I chuckled and patted down my skirt. I was going on a date with the one and only Brandon Arreaga.

He had asked me out really soon after we first met. And before Zion and I started dating. He was really sweet about it too.

I got a text from Brandon. "Oh my god he's outside!"I screeched.

I took deep breaths and grabbed my purse. I walked downstairs and to the door. I opened it and there Brandon was in his car. I walked to the car and got into the passengers seat.

"Hey."he smiled.

"Hey."I smiled back.

We went to the fair and we spent the whole time laughing and smiling. We went on the Ferris wheel and that's where we shared our first kiss as a couple.

But the kiss didn't have any sparks or anything. Soon after Brandon won me a teddy bear.

"This is for you."he smiled.

"And what did I do to own this?"I asked.

"I mean it seems as that kiss didn't have I guess a spark."he scratched his head.

"Hey B it's okay. I felt that too don't worry about it. But at least you can be my bestie now."I said.

"I'd be honored."He cheekily smiled.

||
Wow I stan 😔 ALSO YOOOO ELOM WAS DOING A Q/A AND SOMEONE ASKED HIM WHO HIS CRUSH WAS AND HE PUT BILLIE EILISH AND I CANT COMPETE NO MO😔🤧

||Wow I stan 😔 ALSO YOOOO ELOM WAS DOING A Q/A AND SOMEONE ASKED HIM WHO HIS CRUSH WAS AND HE PUT BILLIE EILISH AND I CANT COMPETE NO MO😔🤧