3

Luna's POV;
"So what's the tea?"Denzel broke the awkwardness.

"Nothing much."I said.

'Even though I'm pregnant and y'all don't know.'i thought.

"What's the tea Ella?"I asked.

"Oh, um, Zion FaceTimed his parents and introduced me to them."she said.

I choked on my saliva. 'HE REALLY ALREADY INTRODUCED HER TO THEM A WEEK AND A HALF THEYVE BEEN DATING!'I said in my head.

"That's nice."I fake smiled.

"Well I think that's sweet."Denzel said.

She smiled at him. Then there was that awkwardness again. She looked at me and I looked at her. I don't know what it was but I couldn't face her.

I sighed. "I'm going outside to make a phone call."I said.

I got up and left the apartment I went to the pool area and I sat down. I unlocked my phone and pushed onto my contact list.

"Zion I can't do this anymore."I said.

"You have to. She's gonna be scared off."he said.

"Caleb Zion Kuwonu. I will not tell you again, fucking tell her because I can barley face her let alone be friends with her."I said.

"Fine I'll tell her when I come by. See y'all in 10."he said.

I hung up and for some reason I felt like something had was gonna happen. I sighed again and walked back to the apartment. I walked in and they were now watching a movie.

I sat next to Denzel and I grabbed his hand. He looked over at me and took a deep breath and placed my head on his shoulder. He squeezed my hand and placed his head on top of mine.

About 15 mins the doorbell rung. I got up and opened it revealing Zion. "Zion!"Ella acted surprised.

He smiled and hugged her. "Hey can i talk to you. Outside."he said.

She nodded and they both went outside in the hallway. "What's going on?"Denzel asked.

Before I could answer his question Ella came bursting inside. "You slut!"she yelled.

My eyes went wide. She came over and slapped me. "Ella calm down!"Zion yelled.

"No! She's fucking pregnant and you're dating me!"she yelled again.

Denzel's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "You'll never get Zion. Just because he got you pregnant doesn't mean he'll love you."she smirked.

I smirked and slapped the smirk off her face. "He loved me way before you came into the picture sissy. And I don't have Zion but you couldn't take something away that was already mine long ago."I smirked.

She was shocked. Denzel wanted to laugh and Zion was shocked. "Also you already introduced her to your parents? Yoooo what the fuck, it took you almost a year to take me to your parents."I said to Zion.

Ella looked like she was forcing tears out. "Why are you crying?"I asked crossing my arms.

"Because Zion loved me."she said.

It took me so much to not burst out laughing. "Really? Zion your response?"I said.

"We just met Ella."he scratched his head.

Anger took over her eyes. And all of a sudden she pounced me bringing me to the floor. I fought her off and Zion pulled her off of me.

"Ella Leave."Zion said.

"Fuck all of you. Y'all fake ass bitches."she said angrily.

Denzel helped me up. Ella left and there was an awkward silence. "So congrats on the baby!"Denzel said.

I smiled and he hugged me. We pulled away and Zion was confused. "Do you want me Luna?"he asked.

That question shocked me. I wanted him so fucking bad, but my trust still wasn't there. I walked over to him and cupped his face.

"I still can't trust you."I said.

He placed his hand ontop of mine. "What will it take? I fucking love you bebé."

||
CUTE ASS ENDINGS🤧🥰🤪 also shoutout to everyone who finishes the lyrics to songs I put in chapters. I love my followers so much🤧