2

Luna's POV;

It was a week since I found out that I was a pregnant. It's been really difficult because I had to adjust to everything really quickly. Zion was always there and I wouldn't lie if I wanted Zion to be mine again. But it quickly ended when he started dating this girl. Ella Vega.

She was really sweet and nice. I met her 3 days after the party. It was when Zion had invited her to the house for their actual real first date. Ever since they've hit it off and they're more than friends. The bad thing was that she didn't know I was carrying Zion's child.

"Do you like Ella?"Charlotte asked.

"I mean she's really fucking sweet and I have no reason to hate her."I said.

Charlotte scoffed, "she stole your man. What the fuck do you mean you have No ReAsOn?"

"Charlotte he isn't mine. We just hooked up and then I got pregnant. Doesn't change our relationship status."I said.

"Luna you're fucking crazy. Both of you have a history and the both of you are too 'hot' to just be friends."she said.

"Doesn't change the fact he cheated on me. Doesn't change the fact that he has feelings for Ella. Ima change the subject. How are you and Brandon?"I asked.

"We're fine. I feel like he's keeping some distance though and I don't know why. I have a feeling that we're gonna break up though."She said.

"And why is that?"I asked.

"I mean ever since the party he spends a lot more time in the studio and I asked him if he wanted to go to the movie theaters but he said he was too busy. Yeah they're busy but also he needs some free time too right?"she said.

"Sounds a whole lot like Zion and I's situation when I was in art school."I said.

She sighed. "Damn we really getting our hearts broken out here"I said.

We both chuckled. "Oh have you told your parents about the baby?"she asked.

"I told my dad and mom literally the day I found out and Zion told them the day after."I said.

"Is she excited?"she asked.

"My mom cried when she found out she was gonna have a grand baby. But they don't like the fact on how it was conceived."I said.

Charlotte chuckled, "I wouldn't either."

We both laughed. Then Charlotte got a text message , she read it and a smile appeared onto her face. "I have to go but I'll talk to you soon."she said.

I nodded and she hugged me. She got up from my couch and walked to the door opening it and then leaving. I got up and locked the door again. I went to my room and looked in the full size mirror. I lifted my shirt up and I placed my hand on my stomach.

I smiled at the memories of 'my dream'. I got a text from Denzel.

Denzel; Hey my lovey :)

Me; Hey babe, what's up?

Denzel; Just wanted to see if you wanted to spend the night and have a girls night.

Me; I thought you'd never ask :,)

Denzel; Shut up, just be here around 8 and bring snacks and a cute pj with a blanket.

Me; alright see you tonight.

I smiled because I really didn't have anything to do. I changed into some PINK sweats and into a yellow hoodie. I grabbed a tote bag from Victoria Secret and put my necessities in it. I put extra clothes and some slides inside. I put my vans on and grabbed the bag. I grabbed a random blanket that I had in the closet.

I grabbed my car keys and my phone. I turned all the lights off and left locking my door. I walked to my car outside and I put all my stuff in the back. I got into the drivers seat and I drove to a Safeway. There I just got a bunch of snacks. I then drove to Denzel's apartment.

I brought all my shit up to Denzel's floor and then I knocked on the door. Denzel opened it and smiled.

'Here's all the snacks you forced me to bring."I said.

He laughed and helped me with the bag. He walked inside and so did I. I closed the door and put all my stuff in his room. "Hey Luna!"he yelled.

"What's up?"I yelled back.

He walked into the room. "You know how Zion and I are friends?"he said.

I nodded. "Well he might've told me to invite Ella tonight too."he said.

And as if on cue the doorbell rung. I wanted to kill Denzel he instead ran to the door. I walked into the living room and Denzel opened the door. There revealed Ella and Zion. "Hey Z!"Denzel said.

Zion chuckled. "I just came to bring Ella."he said.

Ella was very nervous. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. "Hey Luna."Zion said.

I just smiled and walked back to Denzel's room trying to calm myself down. "How the fuck am I supposed to spend a whole night with a girl who's dating the father of my child?"I thought.
||
ooo shit, the tea about to be served. and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS STORY I LOVE YALL TO DEATH