7

Luna's POV;
I was abruptly awaken by a loud splash. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the lamp on. I looked where I was laying and it was all wet around.

My eyes went big and then I felt the most pain I have ever felt in my life. I took a sharp breath in and groaned. I still heard snoring. I looked over and it was Zion peacefully sleeping still.

I then screamed to wake him up. He immediately did and he stood up.

"What's wrong?!"he yelled.

"Now you're fucking awake. Also this baby is coming, she ain't waiting."I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows and I got another contraction causing me to groan in pain again. "Okay just breath in and ou-."I cut him off.

"ZION FUCKING GET THE HOSPITAL BAG AND HELP ME TO THE CAR!"I yelled.

His face went blank and he looked scared. He then snapped out of it and ran to the nursery to get the hospital bag.

He then ran back to our room and helped me. "Wait."I said.

He stopped and then I literally wobbled to my closet. "I gotta look nice."I said.

I then spent 2 mins choosing an outfit. I chose some pink joggers and a hoodie. "Okay lets go."I smiled.

Zion was shocked. But then he helped me and we got into the car. Zion quickly drove to the hospital and we soon arrived.

He ran in with me wobbling behind and he yelled, "MY BEBE IS GONNA GIVE BIRTH!"

A nurse helped me in a wheelchair and we got into a delivery room. I laid in the bed waiting for the contractions to come. Zion was by my side holding my hand.

"Why are you so nervous bebé?"I asked.

"I don't know. I mean this is exciting, we'll finally meet Faith. But I'm scared cause then I'll actually be a dad."he said.

"I'm nervous too, but when this baby gets here. It'll lead to something beautiful in our lives and it's basically what brought us together again."I said.

He kissed my hand. "I'm so glad it did."

I smiled and then groaned in pain. The doctor came in and checked how dilated I was, and I was the full 9 so I was able to push her out.

"I-I-I don't think I can do it Z."I said almost whimpering.

He kissed my forehead. "Yes you can, you're the strongest woman I know. I know you can bebé."

I pecked his lips and the nurses and the doctors came in. It was now packed. They put my feet up and they told me to tell them when I wanted to start pushing.

I told them and I started pushing. It hurt like absolute hell but a couple more pushes we heard a cry. I opened my eyes and saw her.

They wiped her a little bit and put her on my chest. She was still crying and then I started crying. I held her like she was gonna disappear.

She soon started to calm down and I kissed her head. "Hi my love."I said quietly.

She cooed and snuggled into my chest. I looked up at Zion and he was in awe. The nurses took her and did her fingerprints and footprints. They changed her into a diaper and swaddled her up.

The nurse handed her back to me and I was in love with her. To be honest I would go through all that pain again just to be with her.

I looked at Zion and I handed her to him. He cradled her in his arms and he smiled hugely. "Hi my bebé."he quietly said.

"What's her name?"the nurse asked.

Zion and I looked at each other.

"Faith Elizabeth Kuwonu."

||
yurrr, i love this book sm. ALSO THANK YALL FOR 7+k FOLOWERS🖤😔🤧