38

Luna's POV;
Faith's birthday party went more than well. Most of Zion's family came and spent the day with us. My mom, dad, and sister came as well.

Isabella and Faith were like best friends. We all had loads of fun with the ice cream truck and taco truck and the petting zoo.

Faith for sure had fun. Zion and I were closer than ever and he smiled throughout the whole day because he got to spoil his little girl.

Present Day.

(i skipped the whole party because i'm lazy and i can 😎)

Since everyone was staying at our house until they went back home. Our house was very loud at times. Right now was one of those times.

I was in my room and I was laying in bed since I didn't feel well. I heard laughs and chatter from downstairs and felt left out.

There was a knock on the door that I could barely hear.

"Come in!"I yelled.

Ansley opened the door and closed it.

"Hey Luna."she smiled.

"Hey Ans, what's up?"I asked softly.

"Just wanted to see if you were okay. You didn't seem like yourself since the party."she said worried.

I smiled. "Thank you for worrying about me, but I can assure you I'm fine."

"Really?"she asked genuinely.

"I mean I've been getting morning sickness and things that may seem like I'm pregnant. But I can't be, right?"I asked.

She shrugged. "Did you already take a pregnancy test?"

I shook my head.

"Why haven't you then?"she asked.

She had a reason. 'Why haven't I?'

"I'll go take one right now."I said.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"I'll be out here for you."she smiled.

I smiled and closed the door. I went into the cabinet under the sink and reached for the very back. I grabbed the pregnancy test box and I opened the box.

I took the plastic wrapped test out and peeled off the plastic. I held the test and my hand started to slowly shake.

I took a deep breath and did the test. I put it on the counter and waited for what seemed like hours. But really it was only 30 minutes.

I took another deep breath before grabbing the pregnancy test.

Zion's POV;
I was at the table playing cards with all the boys. All of a sudden Ansley taps on my shoulder to get my attention.

I turned around.

"Luna wants to talk to you. She's upstairs in your guys' room."she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I excused myself and started to head upstairs. I opened the door and I heard quiet sniffling.

"Luna?"I said softly.

She came out from the bathroom holding something.

"Bebé what's wrong?"I asked.

"We're having another baby."she said softly.

It took me a couple seconds to process what she had just said. My eyes started to get watery and I walked up to her.

I engulfed her in the tightest hug I could give her. She was crying but happy tears. She held me tightly not wanting to let go.

I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands.

"Another baby?"I asked.

She nodded. "Another."

I smiled and kissed her. She kissed me back and that's when I fell in love with her even more.

We pulled away and just kept smiling at each other like idiots. "I can't believe it."I said.

"I can't either."she said.

"Should we tell everyone?"I asked.

She shook her head. "I kinda want this one to be our little secret."

I smiled. "Anything for mi amor."

She pecked my lips and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her never wanting to let go.

||
short chapter, but fr this story is starting to come to an end but go read my other books too :)