26

LunaAlva: we started off as close friends🖤👤: ZionKuwonu 1,947,392 likes|937,268 commentsload more comments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LunaAlva: we started off as close friends🖤
👤: ZionKuwonu
1,947,392 likes|937,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 27: somehow you turned into my GIRLFRIEND😩
Fan 982: this is actually really cute🖤💞💓
Fan 781: um that's a big diamond 🥺
missreine: So i wish i was at the beach😔
MandyKuwonu: Faithy misses you🖤
Fan 872: CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY YALL☺️
BrandonArreaga: i cant wait to meet the new bean🖤
EdwinHonoret: I'm so glad y'all are having fun🖤
AustinPorter: WaVe ChEcK🤤🥴
Fan 772: 💞💞💓
Fan 972: 💝💛💗
NickMara: 🖤
ZionKuwonu: i love you🖤

Luna's POV;
"Zion what time do we leave for the flight?"I asked.

We were in Puerto Rico for our honeymoon. It was the last day and I had no clue where or when we had to leave.

"At 2."he said.

I looked at the clock and it was 10. So I decided to start packing all my things.

12:15 pm.

I had finally finished and Zion finished as well. I placed my hand on my belly and I sighed. I was tired but I was very grateful that I had married the love of my life and I spent 2 whole weeks with him.

Zion wrapped him arms around me from behind. "How you holding up?"he asked.

"I'm doing a little better. I just can't wait to get home and see Faith again."I said.

"Yeah me too."he said.

"I also can't wait to meet my baby boy."he said.

I smiled. "I can't wait to meet him too."

5 months later...

Faith was now 1. And she is bigger than ever.

"Zion it's time."I said all calmly.

His eyes widened. "Oh my god!"he yelled.

I sighed knowing that he was going to yell the whole time like last time. I slowly walked and put some shoes on. This time everything was already in the car.

I grabbed Faith and we went outside. I placed her in her car seat and Zion was rushing around. I then got another contraction. I took a sharp breath in.

"Momma ?"Faith asked.

"It's okay bebé, everything's okay."I shut my eyes from pain.

"Daddy!"Faith yelled.

Zion rushes outside and he rushed to me. He grabbed me and placed me in the passenger seat. He closed the door and quickly buckled Faith up.

Zion ran to the door and locked it. He then ran back to the drivers seat and he quickly started it and drove to the hospital.

We arrived and it was kinda like last time but this time it was a little more painful. We were in the hospital room waiting for me to go into 10 centimeters.

I was at 9 and it took me another hour to make it to 10. Then it was time. The doctor told me to push so I did. I breathed and pushed again. I breathed and pushed again. Finally after the last push he came out.

The nurse wiped him and placed him on my chest. He was crying and I was crying. I kissed him and held him. Zion kissed me and held us.

"Don't mean to interrupt the beautiful moment but I need the dad to write the name down on the certificate."the nurse said.

Zion wipes his eyes and walked over to the counter. Zion and I had agreed on the name before hand. Zion wrote it and he came back to us. The nurse took the baby and did the weight and all that.

She then came back and handed me the baby. He was so calm and quiet just like Faith. I then handed him to Zion and he held him. He kissed his nose.

"Hi bud, I'm your dad and that's your beautiful mom."He said.

Zion handed me the baby and then went outside to go get my mom. She rushed in and tears were slowly falling. "Mom stop."I said.

She sniffled. I handed her the baby. "What's his name love?"

"His name is,

Chris Caleb Kuwonu."

||
ahhh, see what I did there. ANYWAYS SORRY I TOOK HELLA LONG TO UPDATE BUT HERES A CUTE CHAPTER FOR YALL🤠

ALSO LOOK AT MY BABIES THEY ALL ARE FRIENDS AND MY HEART EXPLODED INTO BUTTERFLIES 😔☺️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ALSO LOOK AT MY BABIES THEY ALL ARE FRIENDS AND MY HEART EXPLODED INTO BUTTERFLIES 😔☺️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Go follow @OneoftheBeanZ and go show her book some love🖤