Jay 🍦Mccreamy🍦

"Jay I can't keep doing this..." You gasped for breath and leaned against the nearest tree trunk. "I-I cant..." You stuttered. "No no no, we have to keep going, I can't lose you to him. Baby were almost there." Jay pleaded trying to pull you up and drag you in hopes you'd keep running. "Jay... Please babe. I'm tired. We haven't eaten in days. My feet are covered in blisters and there going to catch up to us eventually..." You looked at him. He could see in your eyes that you were tired and you had given up.

"Well if your not going to run, I'm going to carry you." Before you could protest, Jay scooped you off of your feet with all the strength he could muster, and he began to run again. The bouncing was starting to make you sick, but it wasnt long after when he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Put the girl down."

Jay set your feet on the ground and held you close to him, to keep you from toppling over. The two of you were face to face with Cam. His skin no longer light and peachy. His skin was a dark purple. Ever since that thing, entered his body... He changed. Everything you used to recognize about him was different. He was different.

"You two thought you could get away didn't you. How sweet. Well...Any last words?" Cam stepped forward chuckling to himself. Jay stepped in front of you protectively and you stumbled over your sore feet. "You touch her and you die." Jay yelled roughly. Cam laughed. "You two really are cute. Its unfortunate that I'm going to have to make you hate each other..."

Cams eyes flashed a bright red and and he raised his hands up, lifting both you and Jay off of the ground. You looked at Jay and slowly your vision began to blur. All you could here was a dark and sinister chuckle before you blacked out.

~

Waking up felt normal. You felt normal. But you were peeved. Jay was next to you on the couch, still out cold. You had no clue why, but for some reason you just didnt like him anymore. He was waking up. "Oh. Its you..." He glared. "Why are you next to me?" You glared suspiciously. "I could ask you tye same question." He grumbled standing up and looking around the living room.

"Where's Fitz?" He asked. "How the hell should I know??" He glared into my soul. "Because you know everything." "Mccreamy! I do not!" You yelled defensively. "Sure you do! Your the boss, your the kiss up, you know more than anyone in the mafia! You stood up and smacked him. "Y/N what the hell!" He stumbled back looking at you.

"You're a dick." "Well you're a bitch!"

After much bickering you were stopped short. Eric stood in the door frame watching the two of you fight. "What are you looking at?!" You yelled. Eric straightened up and cleared his throat. "Sorry... um... Is this not a good time?" You huffed.

"It's fine. What do you need?" Jay spoke turning away from you with all the pride he could muster. "I just wanted to check in for the boss...also I wanted to welcome you back." Eric shifted uncomfortably. "Thanks Swagger. Now if you'll excuse us." Jay spoke politely and Eric walked away.

You angrily stared at Jay with your arms folded across your chest. "I cant believe you. I thought we were friends..." You heard yourself slip. Friends? You couldn't recall ever being friends with him. Jay was silent and he stared at you. "What did I-" You were shocked at your own words.

There was no more arguing after that. More of awkward silence and uncooperation between the two of you. Fitz grew tired of no longer being able to get you two to work together on missions. So he locked the two of you in a room together and swore that you'd stay there until you would at least agreed to work with each other.

For the first two hours you remained on your phones until both of them died and then you sat in silence. It was quiet for the rest of the day. It was getting dark outside and you laid on the floor quietly while Jay leaned against the wall. He spoke suddenly. "Are we really friends?" His voice was quiet.

You rolled over to look at him. "I don't know..." You both looked into each others eyes. "Y/N...?" You sat up a bit. "Yeah?" "I remember something..." He looked embarrassed . "What?" You were curios now. "I remember us...being together before. I'm not sure when but I think it was before we were angry at each other."

And thats when memories flooded back to you. Your heart wanted to explode. You remember being in love with him. And you could feel it again. "Jay?" He looked at you. It was a few seconds before you kissed him. He kissed back.

~

The next morning the two of you woke up on the floor cuddled close together. You both new very well that you loved each other and nothing, not even Fitz's spell could keep you two apart. Although you still had no way of getting out of his control, there was one thing he was no longer in charge of and it was the love the two of you shared.