Jay 🍦Mccreamy🍦

"Are you ready for Pax Y/N?" Swagger asked over the Discord call. "Yeah, actually. I'm especially excited to see your face and Jay's face once I'm there." You giggled. You've never seen either of there faces but you knew who everyone else was. "I'm glad. But don't get your hopes up.  For all you know I could be wearing the mask the entire trip." You giggled. "What about the airport when you go through security?"

"Well-"

"And what about in the shower or at the hotel?"

"Well I-"

"And what about when you go to bed?" You teased.

"Okay okay, maybe not the whole trip." Swagger chuckled. You smiled to yourself. "So how much do you need to pack? I still have a couple of suit cases left." You asked. "I'm all packed. I'm just waiting for my Dad to come back from the store so he can drop me off at the airport." You sighed. "Lucky." You looked around your room. It was a mess from trying to pack.

"I don't want to pack anymore I just wanna be done and in Australia with the bois. And my flight isn't for another hour." You groaned. Swagger just laughed at your misery.  "Why don't you hurry and finish packing, and then go to the airport early?" He asked. "What so I can wait at the airport for an extra hour and then get on a 14 hour flight to Australia?"

You definitely did not want to spend any unnecessary time at the airport. "I mean it's better than sitting at home and waiting around. You could at least look at the shops in the airport while your there." Swagger was right. It would give you something better to do, but you hated waiting in airports. You had to many memories of flights being delayed and you would have to stay at the airport over night.

"I guess your right. But everyone will be on there flights while I'm there and I'll have no one to talk to." You complained. "You'll be fine." Swagger reassured. You sighed and suddenly the call was quiet. "Swags?" Did he leave the room. "I just got a text. My dad's waiting for me outside. I'll meet you at the airport when you land. Ryan and the boys will have a limo for us when you get there."

You sighed. You didn't want him to hang up. "Alright I'll talk to you later." You smiled to yourself. "See you in Australia!" And with that Swagger hung up. You decided to take his advice and finish packing so you can get to the airport early and maybe get a couple souvenirs for the boys. Once you finish packing, you leave your apartment and make sure to lock the door behind you before calling a cab.

After a good 10 minutes you arrive at the airport and you pay the taxi with a fifty dollar bill. "Keep the change." You smile at him and then walk away after he thanks you and leaves. You made your way to the bag drop off and left your two big suit cases with the bag checker. Keeping your carry-on backpack with you, you made your way to security.

You sent your carry-on through the scanner and after showing a security guard your ticket, he let you through the metal detector. Once you were through security you grabbed your bag, and began to walk down the large hallways through the airport. There were so many cool gift shops and stores to look at.

You don't remember seeing this many shops the last time you were here. After looking for a while you found a shop full of cool little non-expensive trinkets that you think some of the boys would like. You fount Cam a cool shot glass shaped like a pair of boobs, which made you giggle and you were sure Cam would find it funny, You found Toby a cute pink stuffed bear, For Mason you found an extra large hoodie that read, Bigg Buccs with dollar signs on the side. 

You then found a cool dad hat for Matt that said Fight Me on the front, a cool watch for Swagger and a face mask with a fake zipper across the front for Jay, remembering that he is a huge fan of face masks from what you've heard. After picking out all six items, you  headed for the cashier and paid for everything with your card.

Once you were checked out you went to your gate and waited for them to start boarding. Soon enough you were let on the plane and you were finally headed for Australia.

14 hours later.

You were nudged awake by a flight attendant. "Miss the plain has landed." You looked around and slowly sat up. The plain was almost empty. You thanked the lady and you grabbed your carry-on before quickly getting off the plain. You were greeted by a man in a helmet. You smiled. "Swagger!" You hugged him excitedly. He hugged you back. "Hey! How was the flight?" You groaned. "Boring as hell to be honest." Swagger laughed. "Well lets get to the hotel."

Swagger smiled and walked with you to baggage claim to get both your's and his things. "I'm surprised they let you put the helmet on on the plain." You tell him as you look for your suitcases. "I didn't wear it on the plain. I slept the entire way and put it on once I landed." He explained. You nodded and grabbed your bags as they came around on the conveyor belt. 

"So Ryan sent us a limo?" You asked. Swagger nodded and grabbed everything of your guys' before heading out to the front of the airport. It was either dawn or dusk. You couldn't tell. You had lost your sense of time and direction after your flight. You checked your phone just to be sure. It was 5:30 in the morning.

"The limo is over here." Swagger directed, and walked to the limo following close behind. The two of you got in and took a seat across from each other before the limo began to drive away. The ride took an hour before the two of you reached the hotel.

Once you guys arrived, you followed Swagger tiredly up to your suite where you and the guys would be staying for the next week. It was just going to be you seven for an entire week. Pax for two days and vacation for the other three.

Swagger knocked on the door and was greeted by Fitz. "Hey everyone! Swagger and Y/N made it!" Everyone behind him, who were sitting in the lounge, greeted you both excitedly. You and Swagger stepped into the room and Cam closed the door behind you. "And I brought presents. You smiled. Mason ran over to you excitedly. "What did you get us?" He was like a five year old on Christmas.

"Well, Mason," You started, pulling out the hoodie you bought for him, "This is yours." You smiled. "Awesome!" He put the jacket on and a huge grin was plastered onto his face. "I got a watch for Swagger." You said handing him the watch. "Thanks Y/N." He said putting it on. "I bought this tittie shot glass for Cam." You said with a giggle. Everyone laughed, including Fitz.

"Thanks. I love it." Cam smiled looking at it. "Then I got Toby this light pink teddy bear." You said handing Toby the bear. He smiled and set it in his lap wrapping his arms around it. "A hat for Matt." You placed the hat on his head and he smiled as it fell into his eyes. "And last but not least, I got Jay a new mask!" You said handing it to him. 

"Sweet thank you!" Jay smiled. You nodded back at them. Every single one of them had a big grin on there faces, admiring the gifts you had thoughtfully picked out for them. Suddenly you noticed Jay take off his hood. This caught your attention. You watched him carefully remove his mask. As he set it aside your eyes widened. He was beautiful. You loved everything about him in that very moment. You liked him. You'd known him for about a month and his face sealed the deal.

You had a crush on Jay.

You looked away from him blushing and Jay put on his new mask. "Finally I can take this dumb helmet off." Swagger laughed. And that was that. You watched Swagger reveal his face. You were astonished. He was good looking too. But he wasn't Jay.

The rest of the week went by and by the end of it you and Jay ended up going on a date together before you left for your flights. And that was when you realized, you would never be able to forget your first Pax experience with the boys and your new boyfriend, Jay.