Mason 🔥Zuckles🔥

Zuckles stood in the armory, cleaning his personal firearm. You watched him from the enteyway until he noticed you standing there. Stairing at him. He didn't talk much anymore. Neither did you. He gave you a small nod, acknowledging your presence, and you took that as an opportunity to sit next to him.

"Mason?" You looked at him. Curious to ask him about how he was feeling. Maybe to get him to talk more.

"Hm?" He kept his focus on the firearm, cleaning the barrel while he waited for you to ask your question. You sighed. "Are we still friends?" A look of confusion crossed his face, but he nodded. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Well," You fidgeted in your seat, "Ever sense... we all changed. We stopped talking. And I feel like maybe you dont like me anymore. Not like it would matter..." You looked away trying not to look sad or upset.

Mason set down his gun. "Y/N..." he bit his lip eyeing your black leather jeans and avoiding your gaze. "You became a badass... and I became the guy who gives you the guns... and I just didnt know how to approach the new you." You looked at him. "Really?" "Really. I still am your friend..." He blushed.

"But to be honest with you... I think I'm more attracted to you now..." He spoke. "Because I'm a badass??" You laughed. He nodded slightly embarrassed. You sighed. "Well thats good to hear. Because I like you too."

He looked at you. He was speechless. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek before standing up. "I actually came in here to tell you that Fitz needs you." Mason nodded. "Thanks."

He went one way, you went the other.

*   *   *

Later in the evening there was a knock on your door. You paused your tv and got off your bed to answer the door. When you swung the door open you were met by Mason. "Mason?"

"Y/N, I-" your lips crashed into each others.

"I love you."

"I love you too..."