Toby 👑Radio👑

Toby and you were out on the field. Taking names and Kicking ass. You watched her take down the last man in the hallway. Her hair flipped into her face and a look of pure power washed over her. It was really hot. She looked up at you. "Let's go." She was so oblivious to your feelings of her. That turned you on even more. Toby led the way down a couple of halls until Cam came through on the other line. "Radio, Y/N, There should be a room to your right. That's where the safe is." "On it," Toby replied. 

You and Toby bust through the room door, guns ready to shoot if nessicary. The room was empty and you walked over to the safe, you used a crowbar to pop off the safe wide open. Toby smirked. "Fitz we found it." You called into the headgear. There lay the stolen 201-carat gemstone, inside its display case. "Get it and get to the roof."Cam spoke. The two of you moved swiftly to the roof, from out of the third story window and waited for the helicopter.

"Radio?" You looked over at her nervously.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something." You looked to over the ledge.

"What is it?" Radio asked walking up to you, placing her hand on your shoulder. You were attracted to her. You loved it when she'd subconsciously hold your had or would sit closer than most people would be comfortable with. "This might sound crazy but I think I'm in love with you." You said looking up at her. She didn't laugh or get mad.

She smiled. "You do?" You nodded and then she grabbed your hand. "Well then maybe we'll have to go out sometime." You were shocked by her flirty response. When the helicopter took off the two of you made out in the back until you landed safely back at the bunker. "Don't tell anyone about this Mccreamy or your dead." Toby told Jay who had been piloting the copter.

Jay only nodded and the two of you were a secret ever since.