Cam 🔮GoodGuyFitz🔮

Your tears ran down your face. Shoveling icecream into your mouth, you sniffed as you watched your chick flick. "Why cant that be us anymore!?" You cried and more tears streamed down your cheecks.

A week ago you and Fitz got into a wildly huge fight. He was drunk and you found him at the house with another girl, who he claimed was his sister but you didnt believe him. You screamed at him and pushed him and that whore out of the house. You hadent seen him sense. Your hair was a mess and you hadnt showered in days.

You didnt care at this point. Why should you? There was nothing that mattered in your life anymore. Your Discord began to ring. You ignored it. Probably Fitz. Once it went silent you sighed. It began to ring again. You picked up the phone ready to hang up when you notices John and Toby were trying to call you. Youd also missed some calls from Mason, Jay and Swagger.

You picked up the call but made sure no one could see what you looked like.

"Hello?" Your voice cracked.

"Y/N!!!!" John and Toby cheered.

"How are you?! Are you okay? Where've you been? Do you need anything?!" They began to bombard you with questions.

"Guy... I'm fine. I'm okay really. Im just not feeling up to anything..." You sniffled.

"Y/N you sure your okay?" John asked sincerely.

"Yeah...I-I promise." You said whiping some tears away.

"Well Y/N theres something we need to tell you." You percked up as Toby spoke.

"It's about Fitz..." John spoke up nervously. You were about to hang up,when Toby stopped you.

"He hasn't left his house in a while and were worried. We figure he's just taking the break up hard, but he wont answer the phone, unlike you. We called the police earlier to check on him but he wasnt there when they searched the house and later that evening Mason went to the house to look for him and found him passed out on the couch surrounded by beer bottles."

You were shock at what Toby had just said. Fitz was never a hardcore drinker. He'd drink, but not enough to make him sick like that.

"We just thought maybe if you talked to him and let him explain himself then maybe-" You cut John off. "Theres no way I'm talking to him. Not after what he did to me." You snapped.

"Y/N, your the only one that he will talk to. When Mason was helping him to his room, he asked for you. Mason tried to get him to tell us what happened but he only wanted you. We're worried about his health, Y/N. You dont have to talk to him. Just listen. Please?" Toby waited for my response. "Fine. I'll give him five minute. Once the five minutes are up I'm gone."

"Thanks Y/N." John said. You just sighed and hung up.

After an hour of showering and getting ready, you got in the car and began to drive to Fitz' place. Once you arrived you hesetantly knocked on the door. No answer. You rang the doorbell. Nothing. Suddenly, "Mason, go away! I dont want to talk!" Fitz...

"Fitz it's me... open up." You could hear a couple of things bang around and the locks on the door unlatch before the door swung open. Fits was a mess. His hair was longer than usual and he had stubble on his face. He reeked of alcohol and his clothes hadnt been washed in days. You wanted to cry and hug him tight but you had to keep your cool.

You just stared at him as your heart broke. "Y/N?" His voice cracked and he stared at you in shock. "Fitz... I'm giving you five minutes to explain what happened last week or I'm gone." You stated sternly.

Fitz ran his hands through his hair. He had so much to say, but in such little time. "Y/N I wanted to tell you that I struggled with depression... but I didnt know how. So I went out for a couple of drinks... I got super drunk and so I called my sister to take me home. I swear to you on my life thats what happened. I would never cheat on you Y/N. I love you. I love you so much... Please... take me back... I need you."

He looked into your eyes pleading for forgiveness. You couldn't do it anymore. You pulled him into you and hugged him tightly. He began to sob and you let tears run down your face. "Fitz...I love you...Im sorry." He just began to kiss you on the cheeks.

"Lets get you cleaned up..." You say, pulling him into his house and into the bathroom.