Cam 😈BadGuyFitz😈

It started with Cam acting strange...

He changed...

His skin changed too...

It was like he was possessed...

Like a monster was living inside of him...

One who liked to inflict pain...

One who wanted to control everything he could...

Including the lives of his friends...

He did something to us...

Our mind's changed...

Our hearts grew cold...

We were no longer ourselves...

We were his slaves...

In mind, body, and soul...

We can't stop him...

And this...

This is what our lives have become...

*            *            *

Cameron ran his fingers over the red tattoo on your face. His hands were as cold as his heart. "It looks good." He said, holding up a mirror for you to see. Your face stung and you looked at the M approvingly. "For a stick and poke, its fine work." You replied in a snarky tone. Cam smirked. "Make sure you wash it 3 times a day. And don't scrub." He added before standing and putting his tattooing tools away. You stood up and waited for him to give you further instructions.

"Are you not tattooing Mason today?" You questioned. He still didn't have the red M on his face like the rest of us. "No. He has other inquiries to tend to. And I'd have to sterilize everything again today. I'd rather spend my time getting more important things done." You nodded understandingly.

When Cameron was ready to leave the room, you followed close behind him. Looking at the back of him, reminded you of back when you were normal. When he loved you. When you dated. Things that never happened or ever would now. After he changed, he treated you different, and after you changed, you couldn't see him in that way anymore. He was your boss. Your leader. Your controller. Not your friend, or your lover.

You continued to walk behind him until you split off, you walked into the sitting room and he continued down the hall to his office. Swagger and Toby were seated on the couch on both ends sitting as far from each other as possible. Swagger looked down intently at his phone while Toby did her makeup.

You took a seat on one of the bean bags and looked at your phone. The background of the old you and Cam hadn't been changed in years. Almost as if something was telling you, you couldn't let go. You ignored it and looked at a couple of websites before looking up to find Toby went and Swagger picking at his fingernails. You were alone with him. It felt wrong to be alone with him. Something about the new Swagger always put you off.

Was there something he was hiding?

"Y/N?" He spoke without looking at you. You froze. "Yeah?" You kept your emotions as blank as possible. "Do you miss the old us?" You wanted to answer honestly but you couldn't risk Cam hearing. "Not really. Why do you ask?" Swagger still kept his gaze away from you. "This doesn't feel right." Swagger confided. He wasn't wrong. A lot of things didn't feel right. But it's not like you could do anything to change it now.

You stayed silent not knowing how to answer. Maybe you did miss the old Cam a little. But a part of you also liked the new Cam. "Swagger I wouldn't mention this conversation to anyone." You spoke before standing up and leaving the room, toward Cam's office. You couldn't help but feel that Swagger was right. And somewhere in the back of your mind, you knew you could change things for the better. But how?

You knocked on Cam's office door before hearing the words of welcome slip through Cam's mouth. You stepped inside the room and shut the open door behind you. He didn't look up from his papers and you stood quietly by the door. 

"Take a seat." He said, keeping his eyes on his papers. You didn't move. When he noticed you hadn't followed his orders he looked up at you. Your heart began to get warm. Something was burning inside of you. "What are you doing?" Cam asked, anger lingering in his voice. "Cam there's something we need to discuss." You looked into his eyes. He stood up and walked towards you standing inches away from your face. "What is it?" He asked slightly annoyed that you wouldn't sit to talk with him.

"Well-" You thought about how you were going to say this to him. "I still feel something for you. Like I did before." Cameron shoved you against the wall and hissed. "I thought we agreed never to talk about that again?" You flinched. You hadn't expected him to get angry. Was work putting him in a bad mood?

He glared at you as you said nothing. "I-I'm sorry," You spoke after a moment of silence, "I just thought... Maybe you might feel the same." Cameron didn't respond. He loosened his grip on you and stepped back from you straightenting himself up. "Leave." Was all he said. You didn't have to ask him twice. You scrambled out the door and ran for your room. Your eyes began to sting. You hated showing emotion like this.

You ran into someone in the hallway, but it didn't register to you and when you reached your room you slammed the door shut loudly. Why were you so emotional? Cam wouldn't stand for this. The only emotions you could ever have now was fear and pain. So why did love keep coming back to you? Why must it torture you so?

You sat on the end of your bed trying so hard to calm yourself. You must have sat there for over an hour because the sky outside your window was turning red. It was evening. Cam would be finished with his work soon. What cruel punishment would await you for sharing your emotions with him? Another beating? Matt cutting you open and letting Cam play with your insides? You'd never know, but you waited quietly. Listening to every familiar footstep that passed your door.

The lights in the hallway turned off. There was no longer a glow from under your door. You were probably the only one still up besides Cam. You waited. You began to grow uneasy, waiting for Cam to show. Suddenly his footsteps could be heard. He was walking towards your room. You held your breath. Your door clicked and in walked an expressionless Cam. You looked at him. Fear flashing in your eyes. He stood over you and looked at you. His face saying nothing.

"Cam I'm-" 

He pushed you down on the bed and began to kiss you. Your heart was racing and you were shocked. Was this supposed to be a punishment? If it was, why did you enjoy it so much? The kiss continued and got more aggressive as time went on. You pushed him away after a moment and looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust. You remembered those eyes. "Cam?" His eyes changed back to anger. "Don't call me that." You gulped. "F-Fitz? What's gotten into you?" He shut his eyes and his face softened. 

"I don't know..." Your heart raced at those words. Something was happening to him. Was he changing? You pulled him back into the kiss. You continued going with your emotions until the stars were shining and he was fast asleep next to you. His back facing you. You studied him. His skin was a lighter purple than usual. He was changing. Your heart felt warm for the first time in a long time. Maybe you were both changing. Hope flickered in your heart and you moved closer to him. He turned and held you in his arms, still fast asleep. You both still loved each other.

You knew it. You could feel it. You might have a chance to save everyone.