John 🪓Kry🪓

You loved John. God knew you did. But one day he snapped and he wasnt the same sense. It had to have been the stress from work. You had no other way to explain how he went from a complete angle to a devil so fast.

He would break things, throw things, yell at nothing. And when you came running to stop him he'd just smile and act like nothing had happened. Sometimes he would claim to hear voices, and it was at that point when you recommend he go see a doctor. But he refused and continued to claim nothing was wrong with him.

You feared sleeping next to him at nights after a sleep walking incident. He has tied you up and locked you in the closet. It wasnt till the next morning when he found you and you were so scared that you left the house for a few weeks before yoh felt comfortable returning.

John constantly apologized and you forgave him. What else could you do? After time, things began to get back under control. There would be occasional rages that he would have during the night and you would lock yourself away in the bathroom for your own safety.

One night in particular John had gone out with his friends... Or so you thought. It was about 1:30 in the morning when he got home. You were on the couch and when he walked in you screamed. He was covered in blood and he was carrying an axe in his right hand.

"What's wrong darling?" John asked with a smirk spreading across his face. You scrambled up and began to back away. "Where are you going baby?" He called in a sinister voice. You didn't answer. You just ran straight for the bathroom and locked the door as fast as you could.

He followed you. "Baby, come out. Dont make me break the door down." He growled. You stayed quiet. You looked at the small window that was above the tub. It was your only way out. "Y/N I know your in there. If you dont open this door you'll be in serious trouble." You panicked. There was a loud crash.

He'd hit the door with the axe. He was breaking in. You scrambled to unlock the window but it was stuck. You began to cry out in fear. All you could do was watch as he broke down the door and stepped into the bathroom. "You asked for this..." He raised his axe to swing at you.

"John please!!! Stop!!!" He stood still and watched you sob uncontrollably. Suddenly he dropped the axe and he came to his senses. "Y/N oh my god I'm so sorry!!!" He scrambled to your side. After he had almost murdered you he agreed to get help.

The two of you went to therapy and he got put on medication to help control his sanity. Everything was finally back to normal... Or at least you hoped it was. You still couldnt be sure and you were still afraid. But he reminded you that he couldnt and wouldnt do anything like that aging.