Toby ✨TobyOnTheTele✨

You've been friends with Fitz for quite a while now. Since high school actually. Your freshman year, you met Fitz and later in your junior year you met Toby. They were your best friends and you loved having them around. They were the only two people on the earth that could make you feel happy.

After high school the three of you made friends with a couple of other Youtubers and made Youtube channels for yourselves.

"Hey Fitz?" You said during one of your many Discord calls. "Yeah?"

"So do you think I should tell him?" You asked as a blush dusted across your face and a grin grew on your lips. "Tell who what?" Fitz asked. You sighed. "Toby, silly!!! Should I tell him I like him?" Fitz was silent for a moment in thought. "I mean if you really feel like it's something important. I know that you've liked him for a while..." Fitz rambled on.

"FITZ!!! I need a straight answer! Because if I don't tell him soon I'm gonna chicken and never tell the love of my life that I love him." You began to feel anxiety wash over you and your heart sunk. "Just tell him then." Fitz replied. "Nah Nah I'm chickened now." You replied and Fitz just laughed.

Fitz' Discord began to go off. "Hey. Toby's calling and he said its important. I'll call you back in a second." he said. "Okay! Tell me what he says!!!" And with that you hung up.

~Toby's P.O.V.~

"Okay Fitz, I need your advice. Should I ask Y/N out?"

"Sure."

"Do you think she'd say yes?"

"I think so. I've heard that she might be crushing on you."

"Okay. Thank's Fitz!" I hung up and ran for my car to drive over to Y/N's apartment.

~Your P.O.V~

I never got a call back from Fitz but I did get a knock at my door. "Coming!!" I called. I opened my door and was met with blue eyes behind a pair of glasses and brown curly hair underneath a red beanie. "Toby what are you-?" He cut you off. "Y/N I need to tell you something important." His face was serious but his eyes were soft.

"Me to...Toby I-""-love you." Toby finished your sentence. "Wait...wait you do?" You asked looking at Toby in shock. "Yeah...I have sense high school." He blushed. "I have too." Both of your faces were red and you stared at each other before slowly leaning in for your perfect first kiss.