Matt 🦅 iNoToRiOuS 🦅

It was three days until the 31st of October. Your most feared day of the year. Your boyfriend Matt could never figure out why you hated Halloween so much but this year he was determined to find out why you hated it.

"Y/N what are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?" Matt asked with a laugh. "Matthew, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm not dressing up. I'm staying home and locking all of the doors and shutting all of the blinds." You sigh angrily at him. "Oh come on Y/N just this once? We could do a couples costume if you want."

Matt really wanted you to go with him didn't he? "Matt I can't do that. I have to be prepared for-" "For what?" Matt eagerly scooted closer towards you and sat criss-cross in front of you on the couch. You went pale. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." You looked away from him and towards the kitchen, debating whether you should get food or not.

"I'd believe anything you tell me because I trust you." Matt said kissing your right cheek. You turned back to him with a blank look. "What is it?" Matt asked again. You stayed silent and stared into his eyes. "Pleaaaase." Matt was dying to know. You still didn't answer but you looked at him nervously. Should you tell him? Or should you wait another year?

"Wait. Are you in a cult?" Matt asked suddenly. You laughed a bit. "No Matt. I'm not in a cult." You looked down and brushed your hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. "Then what is it?" Matt said and holding your hands. You shifted in your seat. "If I tell you, will you promise that you wont think I'm crazy?" Matt nodded. 

You could tell he cared about you and wanted you to trust him with all his heart. "Every Halloween, sense I was 7, I was targeted by murderers. They were all different, and they had no correlation with one another. Halloween was also the night my parents died...one of the attackers killed them while they tried to protect me..."

You looked down trying not to cry. Matt was shocked. "Y/N..." You looked up at Matt. He had an empathetic look on his face. You wanted to cry but you held it in. "Matt I don't want you to die for me... You need to go hang out with the boys. Go have your Halloween party. Just don't try to protect me." You felt your face heat up and your heart drop.

"No." Matt said. You looked at him. "What?" "No. Forget the Halloween party. I have a better idea." Matt stood up and walked over to the kitchen of your apartment. "Your coming with us to the Misfits house." Matt said grabbing an orange from the counter and walking back to the couch. "What are you talking about?" You were really confused. 

"I'll explain when the groups all together."

~

It was the night of Halloween. Matt had convinced you to dress up as Nancy from Stranger Things in her combat outfit, and he dressed as Steve  in his combat outfit.  He really wanted to wear something coupley this year and you finally gave in . Matt picked you up around 6 ish and drove you back to the Misfits house. Everyone was there.

Toby was dressed as Steven from Steven Universe, Cam was dressed as Clark Kent from the original superman movie, Mason was in a dinosaur onesie, Jay was dressed as the Terminator and Swagger was dressed as himself with the off-white jumpsuit and the helmet. 

Jay and Mason were arguing over something really stupid while Swagger and Toby were hitting there Juuls. Cam greeted you and Matt from the kitchen as you walked in. "Hey guys." Cam was making something. "Hey can I talk with everyone? It's about Y/N and I." Matt whispered to Cam. "Of course. Boys!!! Matt has something to say!" The room was silent.

"I need your guys' help. Y/N is going to get attacked tonight. And we need to be ready to fight off who ever it is, that is going to try and attack her. "How did you find this out?" Mason asked bluntly. "Yeah, and what makes you think any of us are going to be strong enough to fend this attacker off?" Toby interjected. "Wait how do you guys even know about an attacker?" Swagger asked.