Jaren 🥛Smii7y🥛

You and Jaren had been friends for quite a while now. You met one day while playing Counter-Strike. You can still remember when he challenged you to get more kills than he could. He didn't think you could do it. But when you proved him wrong, he wanted to keep playing videogames with you. He even became a close friend after that. 

It was an early morning and you had just woke up to the sound of your alarm. You smiled. Little did Jaren know you would be taking a flight into Canada to spend the week with him today. Your Discord rang. You answered and were greeted by two lovely people. Jaren and John.

"Y/N!!!" Jaren and John exclaim excitedly. You laughed. They sounded like 5-year-olds. "Hey, guys!" You smiled. "Do you wanna play Stick Fight with us?" John asked. You smiled but then frowned and sighed. "I actually cant. I have to finish packing. I'm going out of town today." You say hoping that John won't ruin your surprise for you.

"Where are you going?" Jaren asked. You tensed up. "To see my parents." You lied.  "Oh really? Sounds like fun." John said. You chuckled. "I suppose. Anyways I'll call you guys when I get to the airport. But I've gotta pack." You say walking over to your closet and opening it. "Aweeee." Jaren and John whined. You laughed. "Guy I promise I'll call you and we can play games while I'm at my parents."

"Okay." They agreed and you left the discord call to get started on your packing.

It was about another hour or so before you had gotten to the airport, past security, and took a seat by the gate in an empty corner. You called John and Jaren through the Discord server.  "Hey! You made it to the airport safe then?" Jaren asked as he greeted you. 

"Yep! My flight leaves in another hour so in the meantime you two can entertain me." You giggled. "I hope that's not the only reason we're friends." John laughed. You chuckled at his remark. The three of you talked for another thirty minutes before you had to leave and get prepped to board your flight.

You ran over to the coffee shop across the way to get a drink before going back over to your gate and waiting for them to call your class number up to the gate to board. Once you boarded the plane and took your seat you turned off your phone and waited patiently for take off.

The flight was miserable. You were so uncomfortable and you couldn't sleep because all you could think about was Jaren.

Once the plane landed you took a cab over to Jaren's house. You thanked John for giving you his address because without it you would have no way to surprise him. You paid the cab driver the moment you reached Jarens house and you walked up onto the doorstep.

With a deep breath, you rang the doorbell and waited anxiously for him to answer the door. When the door opened and you saw each other, Jarens jaw dropped. 

"Y/N? What? How did you get here? I thought you were going to see your parents?" You giggled at his confusion. "I lied. I came to surprise you." You smiled. Jaren hugged you and picked you up, twirling you around in excitement. "Oh my god, I missed you so much!" He set you down and kissed you on the lips.

You kissed back until he pulled apart with a look on his face. "How long are you staying?" He asked. "As long as you want." You smiled. He hugged you and squealed like a child.  "I can't believe it!" You laughed and once he let you go he helped you carry your bags inside.

You missed him. And you were so glad you didn't have to wait any longer to spend time with him.