Eric ⛓SwaggerSouless⛓

You watched Cameron throw Eric onto the ground. Tears were falling from Eric's face. He was in pain. You watched helplessly knowing that trying to stop Cameron would be the last thing you wanted to do. "Oh, Swagger... You pathetic piece of shit. You really thought that you could stop me?" Cameron laughed and it shot through your body, anger filling your heart. "I own you. I own all of you. The next time you try anything. You'll regret it." Cameron sneered as he walked away.

When Cameron was no longer in sight, You ran to Eric's side. "Eric, Oh my god... Are you okay?" Eric grabbed onto you holding onto you with as much strength as he could. Your heart ached for him. It was the first time you felt empathy for any of the boy's in a long time. "Come here I'm gonna get you fixed up..." You said helping him off the floor and into the bathroom. You took a cold wet rag and placed it on the back of his neck, bandaged up the cuts on his arms and then used another wet rag to place it on his black eye.

"I'm gonna kill him..." Eric finally spoke. "Eric you can't... If we kill him we kill Cam too..." You tried to remind him. He sighed frustratedly. "Look, Eric, I know you're angry. We all are. But we have to be smart about this. We can't be rash." Eric nodded. "No... I know your right. I just wish there was something we could do..." You thought to yourself. An idea popping into your head.

"What if we made a bullet that killed only the possessor not the possessed?" You finally asked. "What do you mean?" Eric asked. "Come with me." You led him to your room and you locked the door behind you. Eric watched as you took a seat in front of your laptop and pulled up a website on how to kill a demon. "That only works in movies though." Eric reminded. "But what if it worked in real life too?" You asked. "If it really does work then that's some satanic shit that I don't want to get involved in," Eric spoke.

"Eric we're already involved with satanic shit. So what have we got to lose?" You added.

"Your right... So how do we do this?"

And that's how it started. You made a bullet, so deadly for a demon that it would be possible to kill the demon possessing cam and save him too. 

"So now we just shoot him with it and everything should go back to normal." You spoke.

"And if it doesn't work?" Eric spoke examining the bullet. "Then we run like hell."

The bullet was made and the plan was set in stone. Eric held the gun behind his back watching where he was going, making sure not to get caught by anyone while you distracted Cam. Slowly he made his way into the living room where you were annoying Cam. Suddenly you saw Eric an saw him raise the gun. He was about to end it all.

There was a loud bang and a body fell to the floor. You ran to check it for a pulse. Cam was alive. He was alive!!! They did it! You looked over to Eric who looked paler than normal. "Did we kill him?" Eric asked hoping that his friend Cameron was still alive. You nodded. He sighed in relief.

Cameron's eyes opened and shock waved through every Misfits body. They changed back. You and Eric saved everyone! You looked at him grinning.

"Y/N?" You ran to kiss him and he kissed back harder than he ever had before. Cam sat up.

"What happened?" You and Eric just looked at each other.