Step Into My World

Chapter 19. The Arrival of a New Beginning

As we got to the hospital; Bill's parents were there and the whole Tokio Hotel gang was there. I was in a wheelchair, being pushed by my dad. He took me to the front counter and said that I am in labor and need to see Dr. Vanderbilt.

"He is out on vacation. But we have a nurse that can deliver--"

"We need Vanderbilt. He has to deliver my grandchild." My dad was so irate.

"Well dad, you fight with the lady,  I'm going to go have a baby." I started to wheel the wheels of the wheelchair to another direction and then a really sharp pain, hit me hard. I screamed so loud cause the pain was so sever.

"It's the contractions honey, I'll take you to your room." Mom and Simone helped me out of the wheel chair and carefully took me to a nearby room. Bill followed.

I lay there in the hospital bed, in pain of the contractions. Simone was giving me ice chips to help ease the pain, Bill was sitting by me in a chair, freaking out about what's going to happen.

"Are you okay Bill?" I asked him.

"I'm worried about what's going to happen."

"Your going to be a dad, honey," Simone said patting his shoulder.

"No, not that. What if they have to do something to the baby---"

"Don't say that. Everything will be alright." My mom said, as she stroked my hair. Another contraction was coming on, I quickly grabbed my moms hand a squeezed it so hard that she screamed.

"Bill, your going to have to hold her hand, she'd going to end up breaking  mine."

A nurse then came in.

"I'm nurse Hasting. I'll be delivering your baby." He was tall, built and tan. Looked Hawaiian. "Is there anything I could give you---"

"Epideral!" I screamed. Bill's eyes almost shot out of his head. 

"Jay, calm down--," Bill said but I had to interrupt him.

"I'm sorry but I don't see a baby coming out of you."

"Don't start. Not right now. I know your in pain, but you need to stop," Bill was so close to my face and he was dead serious. I stopped but damn it was true.

After the epidural settled in, the pain was gone and I could relax. Hasting checked to see if I was ready to give birth. I was only 7 cm. 

Bill was pacing the room, Tom was on the phone, My parents and Bill's parents were talking, and the G's were just talking about upcoming concerts around the world. I was thinking about a baby name if the baby was a boy: Mason Liam Kaulitz.

Hasting came back in a hour later and checked me again.

"10 cm. Your ready to be a mom." I started to cry of happiness.

Doctors wheeled me into a delivery room, Bill's parents, my parents, and Bill was all in the room. I was shaking but I knew i has to do this.

"Alright Jaleigh, the baby is coming fast. Your going to have to push a little harder than normal okay?" Hasting said.

"Okay." I replied. I took Bill's hand.

"You'll be alright Jay, i'm right here." Bill said and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Push!" Hasting yelled. As I was pushing, I could feel the baby coming. I screamed, the pain was just... Can't explain it. I kept pushing, and pushing and pushing.

"The head is out, Jaleigh your going to have to push harder this time for it to come out." Hasting replied. I did what I was told to do. Simone was looking to see what was going on, she smiled.

"It has Bill's hair!" She was crying. I was crying and pushing at the same time. Easing my breathes and pushes, struggling to catch my breath from pushing so much and sweating bullets. 

"Almost done Jaleigh, you are doing great." Bill said as he wiped the sweat of his and mines forehead. 

After two hard pushes, I released my grip from Bill's hand. I heard the most beautiful cry ever. My baby was here.

"It's a girl." Hasting's said as he handed her to me before taking her to clean. I held her in my arms for the first time. She's so tiny and red. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Hasting's took her to get her cleaned and measured. I looked at Bill and he was already crying.

"I'm so proud of you." He kissed me on the lips.

He brought her back and gave the baby to Bill to hold for the first time. Bill looked at his litter daughter for a long time, she opened her little brown eyes for the first time. Took her tiny hand and wrapped it around Bill's finger.

"She's perfect," Bill said as he kisses her on her head.

"I want you to name her," I replied.

"Jaleigh. I can't do that---"

"Your baby, too. Name her."

"I always wanted a girl to be named Timeberley Rain--" I just started to cry.

"That's it. That's her name," I smiled at him and back down at our little daughter.

"Timberley Rain Kaulitz. Beautiful name," Hasting said as he came back in the room. "Just to let you guys know that since she was measured at 3 pounds and 2 ounces, she is premature and needs to stay here at the hospital for 6 weeks." 

"Is there something wrong with her?" Bill asked.

"No, it's just for safety per cautions."

I held my little girl. Looking at her and her features, i'm shocked to say that Timberley looks way more like her father than she does me.