Step Into My World

Chapter 3. School..... School....... And the Twins...........

                       First day of school......... Not looking forward to it at all. It's probably going to

be like any other school that i've been to with Jake.

                      With backpack, new outfit, hair done, makeup,done, and inhaler in pocket, I went to the bus stop with a positive attiutude, dreading for the day to quickly be over. There was already one other person, a guy. He was; tall, tossled brown hair, lean and petite, and dark brown eyes. When I stood next to him, I looked down at the corner of my eye... he's staring at me! I look at him fully in the face, his mouths open like he's going to drool. I honestly don't get it.

                    The bus comes about four minutes later, when it stopped I hesitated to get on. Didn't want to leave the corner. Not in a prostitue was, you get what I mean.

           "You can get on first," the boy said, gesturting his hand toward the bus. I looked at him in a funny way.

          "Really? Are you sure?"

       "Yes, your a woman. Ladies first," He put his hand on my back and guided me to the bus. I got on and quickly sat down in the first seat. I put my back up against the window and looked around; kids were talking and laughing like regualr people should. Right in the seat behind me, I held my breath. There were two guys that looked exactly alike but different. One was gangsterish with long black braids, he wore baggy clothes and had a lip peircing. The guy next to him has long black and white dreadlocks, makeup, eyebrown peircing, and looked like he was dressed to impress like a perfectionist.

                  The both looked up at me. Of course I froze. The guy with the eyebrow peircing gave me a curious look, I sunk into the seat and prayed for this day to be over.

                In my home room, I was late. Everybody looked at me but gawked, great, here we go again.

           "Are you Jaleigh Reynolds?" A old lady said reading a paper and looked up at me.

          "Yes?"

         "Well Welcome! Make yourself comfortable. Your name is so beautiful."

       "Alright and thank you." I took a seat in the back. Two girls looked at me and waved, I waved back and put a smile on my face. Then, the two guys from the bus came in and sat down; the gangster in front of me, the perfecionist in the back of me. Terrific.

               "Tom, why are you and Bill late again?" Asked the old lady

         The gangster spoke, "Sorry Ms. Waggner, we got stopped by the principal." I looked back at Bill, he was had a hand over his mouth laughing about something.

         "don't let it happen again, it's the first day of school and I really don't want both of you on my bad side like last year."

        "Will do Ms. Waggner." Bill said, then he looked at me. I realized I was still staring at him, his voice........ so magical, so perfect, so pure. I felt like I was floating on cloud nine of not high.

                        "Jaleigh, Is there something wrong?" Ms.Waggner put her hand on my back, I shot up. I feel asleep, a piece of paper got stuck to my face. I smacked it off. I started to wheez a little, jerked my inhaler out of my pocket and took in the breaths......

             One breath........ Two breath............ then three........... then I was fine.

       "What just happened?" Ms.Waggner asked.

      "Asthma attack."

     "Honey, that's nothing to be ashamed about. Are you alright now?"

    "Yes, I'm fine." Ms.Waggner walked back to her desk. I took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Tom swung around his desk and faced me.

      "That was some trippy shit! Like your name though. It fits you."

      "Thanks, I guess." He faced forward and started talking to other people.

       "I can't believe I gave a person an asthma attack!" Bill said and put his head on the desk.

               Now I feel guilty......