Step Into My World

Chapter 8. Zoom Into Me

Bill invite dme over to his house today, I wonder what for.

I walked the neighborhood while finding his address, all the houses were

fance and rich looking.

Bill was sitting on the steps of his house, waiting for me to arrive. When I walked up his little sidewalk he smiled, stood up, and walked over to me. I put my arms around his neck, Bill wrapped his arms around my waist, before we both knoew it, we were making out.

He took me into his house, my gosh it was the most beautifulest house I've ever seen!

Everything looked like it was glass, it was so beautiful.

"Do you want anything to drink? We have tea, water, lemonade----"

"Waters fine" I smiled at him, he smiled back and walked into the kitchen to get the drinks.

I walked into his living room, top gorgeous! The furniture was leather, carpet was snow white, a huge tv, and some antique lookeing stuff that was up on shelves. I'm guessing its his moms.

I sat on the leather couch, I was sort of sinking into the leather. When Bill walked in, his mouth dropped and he started laughing histerically.

"Haha, do you some help ther?" Bill asked putting down the drinks on the fine glass coffee table.

"A little bit," I said trying to pull myself up. Bill grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the quicksand sofa. I crashed into him making him fall into the leather chair and I fell on top of him. We both laughed, this position was very interproperiate. I got off of him and helped him up.

Bill went over to this DVD shelf and pulled out two movies.

"Okay, 'Vampires Suck' or 'The Lost Boys?'" Bill asked holding up the two movies.

"''Lost Boys.'" Bill put hte movie in the DVD player, I sat down onthe quicksand sofa (again) and he sat down next to me.

In the middle of the movie, Bill got up and went somewhere while I was wathing Frog kill a vampireby putting garlic in the bathtub and the vampire was buring. Heehee, wicked.

Bill came back with a box in his hand, I looked through the corner of my eye, making it look like I was focusing on the killing and not him sitting next to me. Bill reached for the remote of the DVD palyer and put it on pause, he looked at me with a serious look on his face.

"I want to give you something, its very prescious to me and use to be my moms,"

"What is it?" I was very concerned. He slowly opened the lid of the box and there layed a shiny, silver, dimond, heart, pendant necklace. I was shocked, paralyzed, it was the prettyest necklace I've ever seen.

"Bill, It's beautiful. I can't possibly take this----"

"No, i want you to have it. You love me for me and I love you for you I'm giving this necklace to you to show how much I care about you."

"Thank you so much!" I turned around, lift my curly blonde hair as Bill put the necklaceon me. The pendant felt cool against my chest. When he was done I faced toward him, Bill then smiled wide at me.

"It looks beautiful on you," He had a mirror on a wall of the living room, I walked over to it. He was right, the necklace sparkled in the light and it is very beautiful. I walked over to Bill and gave him a big kiss, he didn't even expect is.

"What was that for?"

"My thank you to you," I said as I tousseled his hair. Bill came forward and kissed me back, this time, it was hard.

"Now what was that for?" I asked.

"Me saying 'Your Welcome'"

We both laughed, gave one last kiss, and watched the rest of "The Lost Boys."