"This one looks good.", He said randomly, choosing one.

"Okay, Sir. I will send it to Miss Areum by 6 pm.", I told and turned around to head back to my seat.

"Miss Kim"

"Yes, Mr. Park?", I looked back.

"Cancel everything for today. I want to meet Areum and send that car as well. Make a reservation at Aroma Mocha. I will talk to her myself.", Jimin said getting up.

"Sure, Mr. Park. I will drive you there.", I told as I successfully went with the backup plan I had made yesterday for today in case Mr. Park canceled any events.

"It's not needed. You can complete the tasks. I will go by myself."

"Sure, Mr. Park."

I watched as I saw him leave.

*****

"Why do I need to answer your questions?"

Jimin stared at Areum with his empty eyes. She didn't seem willing to answer his questions.

"What do you mean why do I need to? It's the least you can do after I bought you literally the stores of Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Armani, Ralph Lauren, over the time when we were in relationship."

"But why do I need to tell you what a girl likes Jimin! You are not making sense. I am not stupid enough to give you suggestions just so that you can get another girl. Which ex-girlfriend would do that?"

"What's wrong with exes telling the preferences of others? I knew you weren't going to open your mouth. So, I brought this.", Jimin said and pointed outside.

Areum looked outside and saw a brand new car. Her eyes quickly lightened up.

Jimin slowly whispered.

Pagani Huayra

Price $1.4 Million

"Is it enough to open your mouth?"

"We won't cross each other's paths again. So, just give the answers to my questions , take the car and leave. You aren't going to get an opportunity like this again."

"I will tell everything Jimin and not only that, I will make sure you will get this girl.", She told with a grin.

"Good to hear.", Jimin smirked.

*****

Jimin stood outside the flower shop. The tip Areum gave earlier flashed in his mind.

"Girls like being showered with gifts. So, if you want to win her heart, you need to gift her something from time to time.", Areum said.

"What kind of gifts?"

"I would say some expensive jewellery, cars, designer dresses, shoes, etc"

"I am asking for what a simple girl likes, not preferences of a gold digger."

"You are rude, Jimin."

"But don't you agree with me? You were in relationship with me just for my money."

"Chill dude. We are exes now and we should support each other."