Wedding bells

El's POV

I started to panic. Today was the day. What if I fell in my dress. What if I forgot my vows. What if- my thoughts  were interrupted by Nancy coming in to see me and Max crying over a hug. "Who brought the onions?" She joked. I wiped away my tears. "Nance I'm so nervous. I-" was once again cut off. "He loves you. You love him. I was nervous when I married Jonathan's believe me, but when I did so, I got to spend the rest of my life with my favorite person in the world. And I really want that for you and Mike." She hugged me. "Now. I just saw Mike and he's a mess. Be strong for him. If He sees you cry he cries.  it's gonna be tears and tears only." She laughed but ended it shortly. "I want you to have this." She handed me beautiful necklace. "It's been in the family for generations and my mom gave it to me for my wedding. I want you to have it since your becoming family." She smiled. I smiled back. "How did I ever get so lucky." I asked. Then dad walked in. "Let's go Max." Nancy said. Implying she wanted me and dad to be alone. "Hey. How's my beautiful little girl? Your not so little anymore." He started to tear up. I tried to smile to cheer him up. Thinking he would stop crying. "Dad I may be getting married, but, I'll always be your little girl." I hugged him. "I love you dad." Then Joyce walked in with Will. "Family moment!!!" Will shouted. They ran to give us a group hug. "I started to cry again." "Don't cry now! We worked all day on that make up." I laughed. Will came out as gay a few years back. We were not mad. We loved him. We were proud of him for finding who he was sooner than most people. He had only had one boyfriend who moved away about a year ago. I heard the music start. Joyce and Will ran out and me and dad glanced at each other. "Ready?" He asked me with a tear in his eyes. "Ready." I said taking his hand and walking out of the bedroom. I couldn't stop thinking about what if I tripped. Or Mike left me at the alter or- but I could never finish that thought. This time because I was in front of the crowd and like Nancy said, I didn't want to let Mike see me this way. We walked up to the altar and I saw Max on my side and Will on Mikes. I heard Mike whisper to me. "You look amazing." I smiled. Maybe this wasn't so scary. I mean I had my favorite few people standing up here with me. Soon enough it was time for vows. "El. Ever since I found you in the woods I knew you were my soulmate. I knew I would spend the rest of life with you. I never believed in love at first sight till that night. And you have been through so much but your still the beautiful, amazing, strong, fierce woman you have become. The list goes on and on but those were the few I picked out." I could tell he was nervous. "El, I promise to love you for the rest of my life." I smiled. It was my turn. "After I escaped from the lab I was scared. I couldn't trust anyone, but when I saw you I knew I could trust you. You were the only one who trusted me. The only one who didn't think I was a weirdo like Lucas and Dustin." I looked in the crowd. "I love you guys though." I laughed. "When we had our first kiss i felt something I had never felt ever. I later realized that feeling was happiness. I realized I had found my one and only. And yes, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you too." I said, once again trying to be strong. After what seemed like an eternity I was finally Mrs Micheal Wheeler. "You May now kiss the bride." The minister said. Me and Mike kissed in front of everyone. But before we did I looked at dad tearing up in the front row. I knew he didn't want his little girl to grow up. I was his "beautiful dreamer." As he liked to call me. I knew he was sad but I was happy. It always made me sad to see him sad but this time I was happy. I was happy because I had just got married to Mike Wheeler. To most people he was just a friend or to Steve he was a son. I laughed inside my head. But I was his wife. We kissed and both smiled. We walked down the isle once more but this time it was different. This time I was now a bride to a wonderful man I liked to call Mike. We had our honeymoon planned out. We were leaving the next day. At the after party we all danced and ate cake. I sat down to eat some cake. As I was eating my last bite my beloved husband walked up to me. "Care to dance Mrs Wheeler?" I laughed. He held out his hand. I took it and we started dancing. "So how does it feel to be a Wheeler?" He asked. "Pretty great. I mean I only have been a Wheeler for half an hour but... I love it so far!" I laughed. We danced until dad walked up from dancing with mom. "Sorry to rain on your parade Mr and Mrs Wheeler but I want to steal your lovely lady for a dance." Dad said to Mike. Mike went and sat down with Will. "Wow! I can't believe your not a Hopper anymore." He laughed but I could tell he was sad. I hugged him. "Dad. Yes I may be a Wheeler now. But I'll always be El Hopper." I smiled looking up at him shyly. "You have always been my beautiful dreamer. Now your Mikes beautiful dreamer too. El, I know it's selfish of me not to want you to grow up. I know Mike loves you. Every bit as much as love you." I hugged him and the song ended. I went back to sit down and Mikes mom sat down beside me. "Hey El." I smiled. "Hi" "El when I learned Mike had a girlfriend I was not happy. I never knew he had a girlfriend till you moved away with the Byers. He was so sad when you moved. I thought he just had a crush on some girl. But when you came for Christmas I knew you were gonna spend forever together. The way you two looked at each other. You had to blind not to see it. And when I learned you had powers and learned what you had been through you two needed each other. Without each other you two would be lost. I'm so happy for you two. Your not the daughter of law I thought you would be. Your even better." She hugged me. Around 5 it was over and everyone went home. Me and Mike left for our honeymoon the next day. We were going to Paris. After all it was the city of love. That night I went to bed finally a Wheeler and the day was perfect. It was the happiest day of my life.