3

Curling up in my room with my blanket I sniff from time to time. I miss Teddy so much, my best friend. Not only that but I'm hungry, so very hungry. Boogeyman hadn't fed me yet. Last time I ate was that burnt toast which was only thing I ate and that was two days ago. Only thing I gotten today was water. Rumble gurgle. I place my tiny hands on my stomach as I curl my thin blanket closer to me. SO hungry right now. I could hear a slight creak which I knew a door was about to be opened, so when I looked up it was mom. She had a brown paper bag and a bottle in the other hand. Also from my smell the bottle contained alcohol and seems mom took a sip or more. Kneeling down I could feel my mom's lips on my forehead. "Where's teddy?" I immediately put my head down. From looking up again I can see my mom just shaking her head and walked away, she was making some type of small meal. The meal may of been small like small pancakes and some little milk I drank, yet it did quite the job to fill me up the best it could. I was desprate to have more, but mommy said the rest was for the Boogeyman. I go up to the nasty and torn couch and lay there, it's not every day I'm lucky enough to sit yet alone lay here. The thing is its Boogeyman's territory and he always claims the couch. Having my thin blanket with me I pull it close to me to keep myself warm as I possibly can.
______________________________
I don't know when I drifted off, but I was awoke by mom lightly sitting and the couch made movement. "Its okay Christian, just go back to sleep baby boy." I hear my mom say as I feel her lightly stroking my hair. I shift a bit and it wasn't long till I've fallen in a deep sleep once more.

A/N: Thank you so much being patient with me!! Once again I didn't update this for a month or so because I had writers block (don't u just hate that LOL) also this has 200+ reads that's just amazing!! Thank u! I love you all and ur support is amazing!