2

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH BRAT!!" I began to hear the Boogeyman, as his footsteps came near. Scared as I am... and I mean really scared, I ran as far as my little legs could carry. That's when I stumbled over and looking back I could see his brownish looking eyes. Picking up my pace with a crawling start I try to run. "OH NO YOU DON'T, COME HERE YOU LIL SHIT!!" Being dragged I am now facing closer and closer till I could smell the alcohol and ciggerete from his breath as he spoke. I try desperately to wiggle free from his grasp. "No. No, mama... MAMA!" I say yet it very softly. WHACK! My head turned fast to the left. Tears are beginning to form in my eyes, it felt like they were burning. "Shut UP!! mama ain't here, and she INSTRUCTED ME TO WATCH YOU!" He begins to say as I sniffle whipping my tears yet I'm still crying. WHACK! I felt the swift slap move again and I could tell my cheeks are red, because it was burning, stings, and it really hurts. "As I was FUCKING saying, she wanted to make sure you were good, But NO your acting like a fucking little shit!" He reached a ciggerete and lights it and sucks heavily and blowed the smoke in my face. "NOW FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!" In that moment I knew I was free now, so I ran to my room and lay on my thin blanket. Yet something was missing.. but what was missing.. wait TEDDY! I rush over looking like EVERYWHERE! "Teddy?" I say in a low whisper. Yes I know it's a stuffed animal and they don't respond back, but... I mean, he's the only and I mean only friend I got. Well mommy is my friend I guess, but that's when she ain't on either the alcohol or drugs. "Looking for this maggot!? You lil Shit!" Glancing up I see Boogeyman with Teddy, my Teddy! "Teddy." I say in a very slight whisper as I toddle over and that's when Boogeyman pulled my Teddy bear up higher. "NO Maggot! You've been bad Very BAD all day!" My eyes formed tears. I was a good boy, a very good boy. I wasn't even bad.  I spoke softly again while sniffling and crying, with my tiny arms up as far as I possibly can. "Teddy." He just shrugged and it happened so fast I didn't know what happened. I thought he'd whack me but when I opened my eyes he wasn't there. Smelling something like if it was something burning I look over and in the fireplace I see my bear. MY Teddy bear. Tears filled my eyes as if they were burning and I croutch down. "No, teddy no." I whimper as I saw the remaining parts of my bear burning burned till I saw no more. He was the friend, the only friend I had. So long Theodore Bear. It wasn't long till I cried myself to sleep against the warm fireplace, evening though Teddy ain't with me.