1

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY FOR SUCH A LONG LOOONG TIME IT'S JUST I WAS SO FOCUSED ON MY DAMIE STORY. ITS JUST ALL SO MANY IDEAS I HAVE IN MY MIND, MUCH LOVE XX
____________________________________

Laying on a thin sheet blanket as thin as a finger nail I lay, I lay so very still. Since I have no pillow to lay on. I place my teddy down on the floor, and rest my head on my teddy bear. I don't know what time it was since I don't know how to tell the time, yet I do know it was late since it was dark. Like I mentioned before I hate the dark, the dark scares me. Oh how I wished that I had a thicker blanket. Making myself get up I head to Mommy's room hoping Boogeyman ain't there. A couple days ago I saw him on mommy yet I looked and later walked away that day. I don't think he really loves mommy. Sometimes I see him slapping her when he's on her, or call her words that I don't even know or what it's meaning or to understand. Peeking through corner to see if the coast is clear, and fair enough it was, I make my way to mommy's room. Grabbing my blanket my very thin blanket I crawl into mommy's bed. Well it's mommy's and boogeyman's bed, but since Boogeyman ain't here I can relax. Their bed is more comfy since they do have a matress. Seeing my mom's eyes which is a beautiful blue as it glimmered a bit from the moonlight hitting down because of the window. She also had beautiful long brunette hair. "Hey baby." Her voice soft and un-slurred, which meant she wasn't drunk, yet she could be on the drug. As uasual I am quite. When I do talk its very rare or it's just simple things. "H- hi mama." I finally say, yet very softly. "What time is it baby," I hear her begin to ask. Now I don't know time well so I just looked at the clock and then back to my mom. "Oh, it's two-thirty." She finishes, and that's when I feel her pick me up and placed me in the bed with her. Without hesitation I snuggled up to her, feeling her long damp hair by my chin. "Brown." I say softly as my fingers are touching her hair. I could sense her smile. "Yes Christian, my hair is brown. Yet the formal name for brown is brunette, can you say brunette?" My grey eyes peered upward to her glimmering hazel-blue eyes. Why can't we just be like this all the time? No drugs, no alcohol, and no abusive man? I really like mom this way, but I guess the drugs and alcohol just helps her, but I don't know for sure. I finally after few minutes I try to say the word. "Bru-rat" I could hear her chuckle and giving me slight kiss on cheek. "That was close enough, okay baby go to sleep. Mommy's got you."