19. Congratulations, B**** Lasagna

(Italics=flashback)

"Adrien! Marinette! Wake up!"

Sabine Cheng was standing over the two purring teenagers. What a strange sight.

The two stirred and got up slowly. "What time is it?"

Sabine checked her watch. "8:30 am. You guys must have been purring for the whole night!"

"Waaait..." Mari began to get up. "We were purring?"

"Both of you."

"Oh..."

"Well..." Sabine continued, "this is getting a little hawkward, so I'll just leave you two to continue purring."

Sabine backed out of the room to continue doing the housework.

Adrien just stared. "What just happened?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Mari signalled for Adrien to get ready back home.

(le time skip to school)

Part 1: Psychological Revenge

"Good morning, class," Miss Bustier greeted, "As you know, I will be giving out the task sheet for your assignment. Also, I have already decided your groups."

Adrien and Mari tensed. Please, not Lila...

Alya and Nino tensed. Please, not Lila...

Chloe tensed. Please, not Lila...

Max tensed. Please, not Lila...

Kim and Alix tensed. Please, not Lila...

"Adrien, Mari and Lila will be in one group. Are you okay with that?"

Adrienette just shot daggers at her.

Lila just looked at her shoes. She was expecting that.

"Fine. Alya, Nino and Lila will be in one group. Are you okay with that?"

DJWifi shook their heads in disapproval.

That's weird, Lila thought, Why don't they wanna be in the same group as me?

"Okay...then Chloe, Sabrina and Lila will be in one group. Are you fine with that?"

"I OBJECT!" Chloe stood up, shouting, "PUT HER WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

"What about Max, Sabrina and Lila then?" Miss Bustier suggested, wondering why no one seemed to agree with her. Did that have something to do with Lila?

"Not. Happening." Max shook his head.

"Kim, Alix and Lila?"

"NANI?"

"Umm...why do so many of you not want to be with Lila?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S A LILAR!"

Oof.

Lila was close to tears. Instead of her turning everyone against Mari, she had turned everyone against her.

After school, Adrien dragged Lila under the stairway.

"You know, Lila, I could easily turn everyone against you. Think about it. Everyone," he said, pointing to himself.

His finger turned to Lila. "Versus no one."

"Adrien, no!"

"Oh, don't worry, Lila, I can be as cruel as you are. Or should I say, Lilar?"

"You..."