8. Queen Wasp, King Hornet...

King Hornet was literally on a stinging spree. Literally. Don't worry, it didn't sting people with venom, or at least not venom that immobilised you.

This venom erased a memory for every sting. And this time, Chloe commanded it to get everyone's identities out.

The hornet literally, or litter-ally stung everyone.

Almost.

"Oh no! I forgot!" Rena Rouge exclaimed in exasperation.

"Forgot what?" Carapace questioned.

"I forgot who Ladybug and Cat Noir are!"

"So did I!" Bunnix shouted in reply.

Murmurs broke out among the supers. No one remembered.

Except the-

(Alya: Quickly get to the fight scene. I'm dying of suspense!)

(Dylan and Layla: *sigh*)

(Author: Get off the set! You're only supposed to be in the second movie-book!)

(Dylan and Layla: Why? We thought they wanted to see Transformer and SuperVisio-)

(Author: SCRAM! Well, dear readers, now you have a sneak peek of the next book, which has NOTHING to do with the first one. But don't worry, the Miraculous characters will be back in the third and fourth book. On with the story.)

Except the bug and the kitty cat, of course. They had managed to keep away from the sting.

"This is bugging me!" Ladybug said as she shooed the hornet off.

"This is not the purr-fect time for puns!" Cat Noir replied, struggling to concentrate.

"Pegasus! I need a portal!"

"To where?"

Ladybug went over and whispered something in his ear. 

(Alya: What did she say?)

(Author: Not telling!)

(Manon: Pwetty pwease...)

(Author: Not the...baby doll eyes...)

(Mari: Get used to it, Josh.)

(Author: Fine.)

"Pssst psst pssssst," she whispered in his ear.

(Author: Happy?)

(Alya and Manon: No-)

(Author: *turns camera back to movie-book*)

Nodding, he created a portal as Ladybug jumped in. Before King Hornet could get her, she jumped in. Suddenly, a great force pinned Chloe onto the ground.

"GAAAH!"

Immediately, Ladybug broke the amokitised object and swiftly caught the feather before releasing it. Although she did have to admit, Mister Bug was much better at this part.

(Adrien: Move over Ladybug, there's a new bug in town.)

(Author: 闭。嘴。Or as I would say in English, Shut. Up. It's pronounced "bee zuay". The z is pronounced closer to a "j", so check text-to-speech.)

(Adrien: You speak Chinese?)

(Author: For goodness' sake, I AM Chinese. And number two, we don't just learn English in Singapore, but also our mother tongue. Fun fact: 76.2% of all the peeps in Singapore are Chinese.)

"Pound it? Again?"

The heroes nodded and, of course, fist-bumped.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot. Miraculous Ladybug!"

Her lucky charm exploded-

(Mari: With a "boombayah"?)

(Author: I'm not hitting you with that ddu-ddu-du anymore.)

(BLACKPINK and Blinks: Awww...)

(BTS and Army: BAM! WHAT?!)

(Author: *ignores everyone* drops a bomb on Mari)

(Bomb: *boombayah*)

(BTS and Army: *about to kill author*)

-into a million ladybugs. They swept the area-

(Mari: BLACKPINK IN YOUR AR-)

(Author: SCRAM!)

-but not the superheroes. They just swept past, never to be seen again.

"Honestly, after thinking a little more, I don't think it was a good idea to show them anyway."

"True. I don't want anymore amoks or akumas."

"So..." Cat Noir continued, "Gotta go! See you next time!"

Soon, the duo landed on Marinette's roof.

"Adrien," she muttered, "aren't you disappointed that Ladybug is just plain, clumsy Marinette."

"Nope," he replied, "because you aren't plain, clumsy Marinette. You're beautiful, kind, smart and funny Marinette. In other words,-"

"Purr-fect," she continued.

"Mari?" Adrien asked. 

"What?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

YEEEEEEEEEEEET!

WHAT'S UP MIRAX! "Mirax" is just a shortening for "Miraculers", not only meaning the villain but also meaning a Miraculous fan.

Anyway, by Friday, you will see my 4 Years Of Miraculous special chapter, "9. Two Options. YES Or YES."

Please vote if you are... 

Someone who can't speak Chinese

Not Chinese but can speak the language

Chinese Banana (Chinese but can't speak the language)

Chinese (China)

Chinese (Taiwan)

Chinese (Hong Kong)

Chinese (Malaysia)

Chinese (Singapore-this is where I am!) 

Chinese (Others)

(Note the last 6 are referring to those who CAN speak Chinese only.)