7. Pound it!

"Pound it!"

The team of, umm...nine? Or was that ten? Yes, ten. The team of ten all fist-bumped. Before everyone could set off, Mister Bug shouted.

"Hold up! I'm going to bring you to see the Guardian of the Miraculouses."

A series of murmurs broke out among the superheroes.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

The ten made their way to the healing room place.

"Master Fuuu!" Mister Bug shouted as they all dashed in.

"Mister Bug! And the whole team?"

"Yeah, I thought I wanted to introduce them to you." he replied.

"Can we reveal all our identities? It might help..." he whispered in his ear.

Master Fu nodded. "It will make your team stronger."

Turning to everyone, Mister Bug said, "Guys, we are going to do an identity reveal. Everyone."

"I get to know who Ladybug and Cat Noir are!" Rena and Queen Bee started making fangirling noises while Cat and Carapace made fanboying groans.

"We'll start with me. Spots off."

Everyone stared in shock as Adrien stood where Mister Bug used to be.

"Claws in."

Mari appeared where Cat Noir was, receiving the exact same reaction.

Soon, DJWifi had detransformed and Queen Bee was sulking that she had been worshipping the riiiiiiiiiiidiculous, utterly ridiculous Marinette Dupain-Cheng. What a pain.

"Buzz off." Of course, Chloe was not trying to be rude, although she desperately wanted to.

"Counter-clockwise." Alix appeared

Soon everyone knew each others' identities, and were pretty happy, except for Chloe, who was upset that all this time, she had been working with these riiiiiiiiiiidiculous, utterly ridiculous peeps. Except for her Adrikins, of course.

"Adrikins, aren't you so upset that these ridiculous people are the ones you've been working with?"

"Ummm...the last time I checked, the only riiiiiiiiiiidiculous, utterly ridiculous person here was you..."

"How dare you?"

"Yup, I dare."

"You...youyouyou...you..."

"I...III...I..."

"Gnnnh!" Chloe was about to storm off when a pair of strong hands held her back.

"Nope, you are not going and getting akumatised into Antibug OR Queen Wasp OR Miracle Queen." Kim replied

"Actually, she can get amokitised..." Mari added.

Meanwhile a feather was watching from the corner, but thankfully did not see the identities. 

(Hawkmoth's lair:)

Mayura, in Hawkmoth's lair, sniggered to herself. "And she will."

"Thank you Mayura, now it will be easier to get my wife back."

"Don't worry Gabriel, it will happen one day. I promise."

Soon, the amok made its way into Chloe's shoe. Again. Everyone watched in horror as out of the building burst a giant wasp. 

"Sting them for me, hornet."

And so it did.

Almost.